Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

Heavy Files Thru D Net - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Heavy Files Thru D Net (1088 Views)

Passwords To Various Encrypted RAR Files / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Files Thru D Net by auwal(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2006
guys i need 2 transfer a file through the net, the file is about 350MB how do i go about it , i tried yahoo but the highest capacity of a file there is 10MB.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by hayprof(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2006
Why don't you try this site upload ur file there and u get the download link.
www.yousendit.com

thats it! wink
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by Wilfem(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2006
You can as well use this link to upload and send your files (up to 400mb): www.fileflyer.com. You fill in the recipient e-mail address and your too, but that's optional. You can as well send some messages along with it.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by kazey(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2006
rapidshare is the way to go.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by Neoteny(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
kazey:

huh you nuts? with that upload speed? rapidshare is the work of the devil!
try megaupload. they got a downloadable free upload booster that resides as a tool in ur computer for hefty/mutifile transfer, cool image verification when downloading and just about the best speed in the market.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by hayprof(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2006
try megaupload. they got a downloadable free upload booster

Yah all just looking @ d upload side of it,
Av u forgotten transfer talks about downloading too?
Try wot i suggest and see 4 yah self undecided
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by kazey(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2006
i have a rapidshare premium account and trust me, the download rate is way x 5 of what i get via torrent even with the hack. The upload is perfect.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by hayprof(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2006
i have a rapidshare premium account and trust me, the download rate is way x 5 of what i get via torrent even with the hack. The upload is perfect.
See, go thru what u said again "u gat a premium account" thats why u can boast of rapidshare,
What about we dat dont av? embarassed U av to look at d both sides of it Mehn wink
anyways Mehn Enjoy what uve gat, grin
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by Neoteny(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2006
tis a bloody frigging lie; there's no way you'd get even 2x speed upload/download wiv rapidshare, and i believe I"VE had a premium account way before you. i upload/download files every single day and i guarantee you that megaupload is the best both ways. >>rapidshare,pah!!<<<<<
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by kazey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2006
Neoteny:

tis a bloody frigging lie; there's no way you'd get even 2x speed upload/download with rapidshare, and i believe I"VE had a premium account way before you. i upload/download files every single day and i guarantee you that megaupload is the best both ways. >>rapidshare,pah!!<<<<<

Hmm interesting, deduction. Anyway its your word against mine, I really dont know what someone residing in Kaduna without a broadband would need a rapidshare premium account for, but nevertheless i rest my case. Rapidshare is fast for me and thats about it.
Re: Heavy Files Thru D Net by Neoteny(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2006
i need the premium account cos i upload files that i want to stay longer than one month. and incase you're gloating over broadband then you should take a minute to observe that the first poster also lives in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Become A Millionaire In A Few Days / Program Backup Software / Download - Video Converter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.