Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,573 members, 7,968,648 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) (36716 Views)

30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Donselekta(m): 5:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC is currently investigating a case of ATM racketeering involving one Muhammadou Ibrahim who was arrested while on transit to China for carrying 130 ( one hundred and thirty) Automated Teller Machine, ATM Cards of two different Nigerian banks and a Chinese bank, concealed in a carton of Cherie instant noodles.

The suspect was nabbed at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano. Upon being interviewed, he claimed to be a Nigerien with passport No. 09PC71337, bearing Muhammadou Ibrahim. However, preliminary investigation revealed that Muhammadou is a businessman that deals in costume jewelry at the kasuwan kofar Wambai market in Kano.

The suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-man-on-transit-to-china.html
Nigerien man not Nigerian man. Don't give us twisted title hereth.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Exporting noodles to China?
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Mattew690(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2016
The guy dey sell ATM

Mumu hausa boy
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by amtaken(f): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2016
All these nonsense never happened in past regimes. Ask yourself why it's happening now.

#Wickedbuhari.

#wackpolicies.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Name checkers oya mk una do una job.... Hausa's bloody n stup.id set of tribe, dont quote me if u are an hausa or thunder go fire u.... tongue
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by ZUBY77(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Although 130 is way too much but I don't really see the buzz about this news.

I was stopped at the Guangzhou airport and asked why I had 5 ATM cards.
I explained to them that we were no longer allowed to take big money out of Nigeria, so we come with as many ATM cards and we can get to be able to withdraw enough money to do business.

I mean an ATM can only give me 1600 Yuan every 24 hours. But sometimes I require 50,000 RMB in a day. How do you reconcile that if not to come with many cards?

The government is being controlled by Fulani henchmen who knows nothing about Trading.
So we take extremely measures.

1 Like

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2016
inasmuch the card belong to him, he commits no offence.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Muhammadou Ibrahim

What is this name twisting for? It Muhammadu for God's sakes!

Wait o...Muhammadu Buhari

Na even Bubu brother! SMH!!
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by erico2k2(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2016
RuJay:
Name checkers, hw 2day market? B lyk say 2day market no sell oo
Today mkt Bad.ni.our notebook empty. 2nd base jare.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by ezebunafo(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC is currently investigating a case of ATM racketeering involving one Muhammadou Ibrahim who was arrested while on transit to China for carrying 130 ( one hundred and thirty) Automated Teller Machine, ATM Cards of two different Nigerian banks and a Chinese bank, concealed in a carton of Cherie instant noodles.

The suspect was nabbed at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano. Upon being interviewed, he claimed to be a Nigerien with passport No. 09PC71337, bearing Muhammadou Ibrahim. However, preliminary investigation revealed that Muhammadou is a businessman that deals in costume jewelry at the kasuwan kofar Wambai market in Kano.

The suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-man-on-transit-to-china.html
ops check ur source and read tru the post again,the topic is misleading,from the post the man claimed he is from niger republic,so it's nigerien and not nigerian,for the info of nairaland names checkers association

1 Like

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by j1mmy: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
They were probably given to him by an IGBO 419 baron to transport.
dig deeper there is an igbo criminal in the background
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by ezebunafo(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
ilawanson44:
Muhammadou Ibrahim

cause the guy Is not from nigeria but from niger rep

1 Like

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by ezebunafo(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Davland:
Either good or bad

Naija no dey carry last
that guy na from niger republic read the post again
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by ezebunafo(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
The guy na from niger republic the topic is misleading read the post again
Skibo504:
Dis people be dat kind wey dey disgrace naija embarassed
>: embarassed

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by edgecution(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Market get as e b? Our usual consumers go village grin

Nairaland stop misleading readers . He's a Nigerien not a Nigerian. Dude's from Republic of Niger.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
tdayof:

Can I send you a pm?
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Adebowhales:
Cc: Lalasticlala

Una no go allow this Lalasticlala person rest. angry..everyone time cc Lalasticlala...I don tire angry
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Triniti(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2016
There's no crime here, this man is just trying to beat the new bank policy that limits withdrawal.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Tman007: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
[b][/b]
VocalWalls:
What do you expect with the new monetary policy?

If he was hoping to buy a container-full worth of goods, how many days will it take him of he has to start paying the daily limit of about $300 daily?

If the ATM cards weren't stolen, then show me the crime.

He only improvised.

Now he can make a daily transaction worth $300 x 130.

Many of us on Nairaland fund other people's accounts to meet up with a certain transaction.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Udofire(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Mugu banza. How can you be carrying sand to the beach for goodness sake grin Exporting noodles to China? Lol
na research work hin wan go do.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Udofire(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Adeniyi077:
One day for the OWNER. .
Everyday is for the caretaker.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
ilawanson44:
Muhammadou Ibrahim

Since he is from Niger Republic then name has some French tone. But of course you didn't read the article like many other dumb people.

1 Like

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by janykute: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
edgecution:

Nairaland stop misleading readers . He's a Nigerien not a Nigerian. Dude's from Republic of Niger.
Whether Nigerian or from Niger he's a Fulani herdsman.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by tdayof(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Resurgence:

Can I send you a pm?
yea , you can.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by 41lady(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Why is it that my hausa brothers don't have strategy, how on earth will some transport crude to Niger delta. Instead him to put it inside fura da Nono.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
What is he doing wit 130 ATM's 4 God sake?
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by blossom92: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Vince77 post=45168648]I came to check the names of those that came to check names.
So Hausa people dey do that kind thing? Later they start claiming saint

1 Like

Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by paix(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Mugu banza. How can you be carrying sand to the beach for goodness sake grin Exporting noodles to China? Lol
I think he likes the Nigerian flavour.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
How can a sane man take noodles to China.For what?The home of the best noodles in the world.These people need some brain.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by shyguyy(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Nigga is really slow.
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Na aboki oooo.i think say na one of my broda.so aboki don wise reach like dis to export noodles to china.sai baba.una wiseness no go geinune.kikikikikiki
Re: China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) by jagbajantus: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:

cheesy Your line dey funny, no be small. I like it. smiley Me sef, I dey wonder how person go carry hemp come dey go to Jamaica? Or carry coco dey travel go to Columbia? Mallam, why you dey take the wrong product to the wrong kwuontary? That's why dem catch you now. You do not pack a Bible when you are traveling to Rome. And when you are going to Mecca, the last thing you want to to take with you is a Koran.
Noodles to China. Very Funny! Not a very smart guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.