Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (824 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by 360jamng1: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2016

cc: lalasticlala
Owusuwaa Bae from Tema, Ghana shared these photos on Facebook “Dis is what I do and am proud of it… A proud tomatoes seller’s daughter….” she wrote. Kudos to her.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/29/photos-this-pretty-girl-is-a-tomato-seller-and-very-proud-of-it/
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by 360jamng1: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Help me dind her, I'll may marry her

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by WAECFlyer: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticala, find her now! fp
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by amuokuko: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2016
On that same Facebook, someone said he knew her nd she is lying..
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Mologi(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Chai!!!my tomatoe jos.....i found my wife....

Mo ti ri iyawo ooo....
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by finalboss(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2016
bur she nor fine..all i see iz ah ...make up nd photo editing..look her nose
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by adegunwa4real(m): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Ghanian version of olajumoke
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by dake40(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2016
U
Re: Photos: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by dominique(f): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2016

(1)

9 Things Wealthy People Do Every Day(9 Things Poor People Forget To Do Everyday) / This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business / Nigeria Inflation Jumps 17.1 Percent In July - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.