Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,605 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz (468 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by cogbuagu: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Following the reported split between singer Tiwa Savage and her husband, Tunji Balogun, the man on Thursday claimed his instagram account was hacked by unknown persons.
Balogun, popularly called Tee Billz, denied the controversial posts on his Instagram page, hinting his marriage to the singer has hit the rocks.
He has set up a temporary twitter account and insisted he did not post the messages on Instagram.
“This is a temporary account. My real account was hacked.
“All the comments are not true and not written by me Tunji Balogun #teebillz” “I am in the process of getting back my account and have contacted the appropriate authorities. Read things I’ve written in the past, that’s not how I write,” he said on the temporary account – @teebillzTEMP.

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-account-was-hacked-tee-billz/

Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Dakuuse(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
This monkeys will sit at home making waves and our jobless youths will be giving the attention. If your account was hacked what is our business? If you tiwa savage caught your husband taking cocaine is none of our business
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by delishpot: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
All these hackers sef cool
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by mumtriplet2: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
FP
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by cogbuagu: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
I just de observe oo grin[sup][/sup]
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
After your wife's confession

Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by cogbuagu: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
I just de observe oo grin kiss
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Khd95(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Ur brain was also hacked,ensure u contact the appropriate place(yaba left) for that too.

Ijot
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Juxtified(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Even if it was true your account was hacked, it is too late not to believe everything. Your wife has already spilt the beans.
Re: My Account Was Hacked – Tee Billz by Spicylate(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
If he actually said it was hacked, then my response is: I don't belive it.

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Take On The Savage And Balogun Huga Haga / Video: YBNL Unveils First Female Act Ad Boy Can She Sing (download & Watch) / Celebrating Parenthood :this Really Made My Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.