Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

God Never Changes... It's Better To Stay In Christ Than Stay Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Changes... It's Better To Stay In Christ Than Stay Alone (380 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Never Changes... It's Better To Stay In Christ Than Stay Alone by patobiora1979: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning Brethren,
I believe you all are fine and doing great. I just need a few minutes of your time to tell you about one of the numerous things God can do.My life has been a living testimony and so can your life be. From childhood I used to be a child who struggled to get good grades, through higher education I spilled in my final year, but today out of God mercy I never have to beg or stress myself about a job. Even when people complain there are no good paying jobs I always get various offers. It is not by my power nor by my strength. But by the spirit of God. In Psalm 24 Vs 1 says-the earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof,the world and they that dwell therein. When you realise everything in this world belongs to God you won't have to worry too much about anything. Be it lack of financial needs, health discomfort, marriage issues, spiritual problems. Brethren God will help you out. Yesterday I was nothing to right home about. But today through Jesus Christ who died on the cross of Calvary I am been made whole... Tomorrow Sunday 1st of May is another opportunity for you to come break any of this problems you might have with a true encounter with God. First thing is to genuinely give your life to Christ and from there he will take you through. I invite you to living faith church tarbarnacle, any of our branches nation wide as we have ' OUR COVENANT DAY OF RECOVERY... don't hesitate to come and recover everything you have lost and you want back in your life. It is only God that can do this.. Do remain blessed. If you need any other info or you need a talk.... Pls call 08162722047....From Glory to Glory... Bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Sin? / Carnality / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.