Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (25341 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by blueteeth: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2009
D fine boys I know are not shy at allllllllllllllllllll.Just don't introduce ur sisiter or girlfriend or they'er gone!!
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by CrudeOil2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
the fine boys i can think of are not shy at all, infact its the fine girls that are usually shy and naive.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
Most of them no get big/long dik cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by eyonigger(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

Most of them no get big/long dik cry cry cry cry

True talk there, but trust me some cute guys do have confirm Gbola, even bigger than normal Biggy.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by jomamit: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2009
Not all fine boys are shy, but as a fine boy with little expreince u will be a bit shy, but as u start poaching, u will gain confidence and u will see it easier being an outspoken predator.Thats it.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by jomamit: 5:45am On Aug 16, 2009
no
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by DaLucki1: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2009
is it that they are afraid of rejection and ugly guys dont care cause they used to it. they like to be pursued so their ego's dont get bruised and it seems they never get turned down. cool
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by tovick(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2009
some of them are shy, because they are not really exposed to how life is.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by tovick(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2009
some of the fine boys are shy because they are not really exposed to the outside world.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by sod4luv(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
hmmmm.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by davidif: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
Most naija girls do not know how to welcome an approach from a guy, from the very first move the guy gets all shy, and its not like they dont like him or what he did oh. . . They just form like thats not the right way to approach a lady, and squeeze their faces and question his motives aggressively. You can approach any other woman on earth in any manner that involves saying hello but for most naija babes, it has to be different.

Gbam, you hit the message right on the head. Naija girls are soooooooooooo incredibly intimidating because of there snobbishness, paranoia and overwhelming condescending attitude especially the hot ones. I can easily talk to a hot oyinbo chick that i just met the first time than even a ugly naija girl.

By the way, i am very scared of rejection.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by woodboi(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2009
naija girls i hardly believe if they know what they want from a relationship. they must always show this not easy to get act even when you have a free mind to them.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by davidif: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2009
naija girls i hardly believe if they know what they want from a relationship. they must always show this not easy to get act even when you have a free mind to them.

No mind dem and they are always complaining why they can't find a good man.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by AIRMARSHA: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2009
i dont think shy is the word but confussion am a handsome dude and get all sort of green light but confused if the signals is true love or just infactuation so in order not to mis up i stand still.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Magz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
^^Another good point^^
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by sleek21: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
For some,its jst a way of strategisin cos v noticed girls falls for shy guys now imagine it coupled with being fyn!!
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by ijawgirl: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2009
shy
Most handsome guys I know are pretty confident far from shy. .
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by AMOR10(f): 3:23am On Aug 20, 2009
most fine guys i come by are quite loud and always want to be noticed. but wouldn't mind meeting a fine shy guy lol! smiley
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by na2day2(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2009
sexy back:

guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?

and who told u i am shy?
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by eyonigger(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2009
AMOR10:

most fine guys i come by are quite loud and always want to be noticed. but wouldn't mind meeting a fine shy guy lol! smiley

Here I am if u wana meet me, considering u think im fine. Holler!!!
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by shawlxAk(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2009
ravenzord:

WORD!!!

As 4 me,I'm so shy I can't even talk 2 myself,matter of fact I'm surprised I'm typing dis.

Lol. cheesy Very funny,
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Enockia(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
see wahala una no go leave us alone
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Magz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
Women do not find shyness attractive. Mostly only young girls find shyness to be "cute". Real women need assertiveness and decisiveness from a potential mate / BF / etc,
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Creamish(f): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ topic . . wat age bracket did u sample? cos d fyne boyz i know r sooooo FAR from dat word . . . more of playaz cool
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by mccyan: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
Whao!!!!!!!! so suprise girls go for training on how to determine the best guy expecially shy once, Guys are so special, we are flattered.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2010
There are some fine boys/girls are are just too fine that wherever they go they are stared at or hit on and it makes them self conscious and they tend to very shy and want to stay in their shell. On the other hand we have the Narcissistic ones who bask in the glory and use their beauty for their selfish devious needs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Mckayla: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
I am ugly and short but I have bulla, any takers!?
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by martyns303(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
Look at my profile pics n tell me i aint fine, am shy too
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Kgdavid(m): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2010
some guys are shy and others are not, its a product of your upbringing and environment and not your looks. in my high school days i had a fair bit of female attention but i was the shyest guy you could ever find around, partly due to my innocence(youngest in my class) and partly due to the feeling of inadequacy i had. my brothers on the other hand are way more handsome than i and much more bold,
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2010
martyns303:

Look at my profile pics n tell me i aint fine, am shy too
So far so good but those shades could be hiding a tragedy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by na2day2(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2010
Creamish:

@ topic . . wat age bracket did u sample? cos d fyne boyz i know r sooooo FAR from dat word . . . more of playaz cool

why in God's name did u revive this thread? angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.