Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 (671 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Who is Adolf Hitler? Adolf Hitler was the German dictator throughout the World War II, a racists & fanatic nationalist. He transformed Germany into Totalitarian Fascist State when he became the Chancellor of Germany in 1933. The problem Hitler had with other world leaders was his selfish desire of wanting to expand the territory of Germany through dubious means.

He violated France & Great Britain warning from invading and acquiring Czechoslovakia & in Poland in 1939, France and Great Britain declared war. Hitler's forces invaded Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Holland, and Luxembourg, and defeated France within the first year of war. However, on May 2, 1945, The British allied forces defeated Hitler which lead to the end of World War.

It may interest you to know that On April 29, 1945, Hitler married his long-time girlfriend, Eva Braun. The both of them committed suicide the following day for failure to win World War II.

QUESTION:
1. How would you describe Adolf Hitler?
2. Do you think he actually committed suicide or he was secretly assassinated?

YOUR VIEW.

Source: www.Facebook.com/Endy.Edeson

Re: TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Hitler was a very disciplined and ambitious man, He was ambitious to a fault, the man's greatest mistake was invading Russia. Hitler was a heartless and even fearless man, He was a "Jew hating mass murdering maniac".

... And yes, I believe he actually killed himself.
Re: TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Mao,stalin,hitler,lenin and mussulioni the greatest leaders i adore
i worship their charisma,ideologies and the power of speech delivery used to hold citizens heart in their grasp and catapult their countries above western slave traders
hitler didnt commit suicide no one could ascertain what happened to the fuhrer
Re: TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 by januzaj(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Hitler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TODAY In History:Adolf Hitler & His New Wife Committed Suicide On April 30, 1945 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
I think the op is a product of brainwash,so you believe everything the west tells you about hitler without searching for historical evidence.
For your information adolt hitler was a hero who brought germany from the dustbin to become a super power,his vision and ambition made the west to sleep in envy and jealousy.
You also said he used dubious means to acquire his ambition,
so the Britains,french,Russia,Switzerland and america use honest means to acquire their ambition
I have one conclusion about you.
YOU ARE PRODUCT OF BRAINWASH.
solution to you problem: go read historical books that was not written by western authors.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Course Or Msc / Electricity Issues In UNIOSUN (ikire Campus) / Local Government Education Secretaries Backs Governor Masari’s Staff Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.