Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Muslims: Where Is The Original Bible ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Where Is The Original Bible ? (1967 Views)

How Do We Know That The Bible Is The Word Of God And Not The Qur’an? / The Islamic Dilemma Regarding The Quran And Bible / Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Muslims: Where Is The Original Bible ? by analice107: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Who's the eye witness
Please do tell. Seems like you don't know what you're saying. So please tell us
Thanks.
That's why I said you are a child. You expect me to begin counting Jesus' eye witnesses to you? No son, you are not worth that time.
Re: Muslims: Where Is The Original Bible ? by mustymatic(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
analice107:

That's why I said you are a child. You expect me to begin counting Jesus' eye witnesses to you? No son, you are not worth that time.
Lies. And am not ur son .bring only one eyewitness or Run! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Am I Convinced? / Interpreting The Holy Qu'ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.