Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,119 members, 7,970,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga (748 Views)

Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by gistmeloveblog: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2016
This blog visitor got the beating of her life because the man she is about to marry got upset over their argument whilst watching Tiwa Savage' interview...

''Dear Gistmelove, I'm writing this with my hands shaking. I am with my fiancee, while I was watching tiwa's interview, he kept insinuating that tiwa had no right to make the interview. I was telling him that no matter what, teebillz had no right to go on social media to rant.

He then said I sleep around like tiwa that's why I was supporting her. I had to tell him I wasn't supporting her, I was only weighing what they both said. Then I told him he was hot tempered, then he said I was comparing him to teebillz, I told him I wasn't and apologized and said their drama wasn't our business.

The next thing when I was going to bed,he brought it up again and slapped my face. He said I said it first.i tried explaining that wasn't what I meant, he hit me again, took my ear piece and beat me..all this happened around 11:28pm last night. I ran into the other room, he came after me With a broom and started beating me.....''

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/woman-beaten-to-pulp-by-fiance-over.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by gistmeloveblog: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Na endtime beating b dis ooo grin grin
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by ayguru: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha grin. This is going to be a long long weekend without boredom..... I so love Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by Florblu(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Who get headache who dey use paracetamol? This is what happen when you make Tiwa and Teebliz your role model
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by Adaowerri111: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Okay, we need to hear the guys part of the story, nor be who first report to police dey win case
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by donbenedict(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2016
grin cheesy tiwa savage just wants public sympathy.. she has it now...
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by NiRfreak(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Arguing against your fiancee is a wrong way to go in a relationship........if possible , avoid it , or change the topic once the argument is heating up
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by Marvel1206: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Smh

the woman no mind her business
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by MRNipples(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
THE hackers have succeded in hacking the brains of the blogger and her man. end time hackers.
Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by emotions1: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa's and Teebillz Saga....

will cause kasala for some Relationships.....

An eye Opener...

A padlock Breaker...

watching with keen interest.... Unfolding

#Mai taburma baza manah akasa kawai

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Marriage Saga by Dainikel(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
For reals

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Those This Warning Notice Directed To? (photo) / Line These Up In Order Of Importance To You / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.