Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed (1231 Views)

Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name / He Said Mohammed(saw) Is The Holyspirit Promised By... / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by dadde(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2009
I wonder why a religion that profess to promote gender equality like islam will condem women to hell just because they dont satisfy their husband orgies.

mohammed sees women only as object of sexual satisfaction. This why 70 virgins were promised to every man who kill or is killed for alah.
i dont think any woman that what to have an independent mind should remain in islam.

the highest level of women abuse islam.

what a religion
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by Maykelly(f): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2009
dadde:

I wonder why a religion that profess to promote gender equality like islam will condem women to hell just because they dont satisfy their husband orgies.

mohammed sees women only as object of sexual satisfaction. This why 70 virgins were promised to every man who kill or is killed for alah.
i dont think any woman that what to have an independent mind should remain in islam.

the highest level of women abuse islam.

what a religion

is their own cup of tea anyway - those who wil eventually visit hell will be subtracted from the 70 virgins to each man. my opinon. i don't need reply to this - it bothers me not.
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dadde you are the greatest fool i have seen blunting like cow.
Even pastors agree that more women will be in hell, look at your environment and see the lewdness. Is not a surprise because ashawo like you is already condemn.
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by dadde(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
@abuzola. Thanks for your reply. Atleast u support your illiterate mohamed that more women will go to hell.

point of corectn, no pastor will ever say more women will go to hell because such statement is unscriptural.

i laugh when illeterate folo folo like u blem women for the moral decadence in the society. Will there be prostitude if there are no man to patronise them. Will they sleep wit tress or chairs.

mohammed says a man can have a wife and be allowed to go and woo other women( at most 4) but women dnt have this opputinity.

mo said men can mary at least 4 wives but he has more than seven.

he said a man can marry at most 4 wives but the husband of mo's daughter(ali) can not mary two wives.

on the contrary, the bible encouraged men to love there wife and treat her like equal. The bible went on to discribe a woman as a great thing and sign of God's favour. He that finds a wife finds a good thing and has finds the lord's favour.

i pray that God will librate all the people trapped in the bondage of islam.
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by Maykelly(f): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
i never knew i will stil have to peep into this that does not concern me - anyway sha, they ( mu.slim) brought out a woman and said to our Lord Jesus, we caught her right on the act commiting adultery? with who? and up still now they have not been able to answer that question. (shaira law for u)

i do not need a reply as usual - remember is their cup of tea.
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dadde, you should admonish david, solomon and abraham for being polygamus.

I was right when i said you are the ashawo patronizing them. Lol. Christian and their lewdness. Nawa o. Have you read today's paper 'TRIBUNE' have you seen how your pastor was caught sleeping with campus girls 3some. Hahaha. Christianity indeed
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by dadde(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
In your despirate attemp to defend your moon god and his baberic prophet, you have resort to diversion.

let me tell u.christ never condone fonication or any form of sexual perversion like mo. Christ never encouraged prostitution,at thesame time never condem them.he always admonish them to turn a new leave.

hypocrites like abuzola and many other alhajis will publicly abhore prostitutes but secretly crave for their touch.

i hope u ll allow a 52yr old man disvergn your 9yrs old daughter.

now wu is the real ashawo.
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by Abuzola(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
Thank God you agree they married, come to think of mr gay your jesus, oh sorry ! History had record that jesus had a baby from mary magdalene the prostitute, in the last super of jesus the image clearly said it all, magdalene was by his side with a lad, no wonder jesus forbade the people to stone her because he was interested in her. Dadde can you see who the ashawo is ? Patronizing ashawo and gave birth to a bastard. Lol
Re: More Women Will Go To Hell. So Said Mohammed by pinkylady1(f): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2009
@ psoter
'u didn't need to start this thread in order to prove anything. its not worth it,

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Use Of Burning In Hell For Eternity ? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe / I 'm Happy To Be Exploited By Oyedepo-a Loyal Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.