Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:38 AM

Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note (713 Views)

I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device / [photo] i bought Infinix Hot 2 But Saw Samsung S7 In The Carton / I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
i newly bought my infinix hot note and i found out that it comes with lollipop version xui 1:6.. So i downloaded the xuiN3 on my memory card... so i try booting it into recovery mode by holding volume+ power up, it show an andriod logo thats lying down and a write up was writing under it but it was writing in chiness.. I try holdind the volume- and power up but still stuck there.I cant enta recovery mode...plz help
Re: Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by libertymax(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
reboot the phone and try again
Re: Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
iave done it like five times still stuck there
Re: Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by Abeos(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
If your phone came with lollipop u don't need to download d rom into mem card again now. Just go to system update an update there
Re: Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by Carlcaresophia: 10:11am On May 06, 2016
meshachdbuzz:
i newly bought my infinix hot note and i found out that it comes with lollipop version xui 1:6.. So i downloaded the xuiN3 on my memory card... so i try booting it into recovery mode by holding volume+ power up, it show an andriod logo thats lying down and a write up was writing under it but it was writing in chiness.. I try holdind the volume- and power up but still stuck there.I cant enta recovery mode...plz help
Hi Meshachdbuzz, could you please show us the screen shoot of the problem? Thank you!
Re: Plz Help Me Oooh Newly Bought Infinix Hot Note by sorextee(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2016
I wonder why those guys would display such message in Chinese, instead of dem to display it in English, since they make the phones, primarily to be shipped to Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! Iphone 5s Unlocking?? / Microsoft Likely To Discontinue Smartphone Manufacturing / 4 New Google Apps/products That Will Work On Your Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.