Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE! Interview With Fast Rising Rapper Jule4ka Crooner Who Spills Hot Bars - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EXCLUSIVE! Interview With Fast Rising Rapper Jule4ka Crooner Who Spills Hot Bars (681 Views)

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single / Panda Crooner Designer Arrested For Drugs And Illegal Possession Of Arm's / Money has eroded christian music... (Exclusive Interview with Deji Iyiola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE! Interview With Fast Rising Rapper Jule4ka Crooner Who Spills Hot Bars by zyonnista(f): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
In his recent interview with THB..the rapper let's us in into his life and music career.

THB: what's your name
Emirat: My name is ROTIMI EMMANUEL OLAJIDE (EMIRAT OMOOKUN)

THB: How and when did you start singing ?
Emirat: I started singing and rapping officially in the year 2007

THB: What artist inspires you and why?
Emirat: I have various artiste who have been an inspiration to me,but for this interview i would mention 3..Eminem, chamillionaire and Vector tha viper. They have proven to be very good in what they do and they express hip hop with their ways.

THB: Mention 5 songs on your favorite playlist
Emirat: 1.toy soliders by Eminem
2.riding dirty by chamillionaire
3.mocking bird by Eminem
4.redefined by vector tha viper
5.on fire by vector tha viper

THB: what's your favorite meal?
Emirat: Pounded yam and egusi.

THB: Favorite hangout in Lagos
Emirat: Road runners lounge, yaba

THB: Who is your celebrity crush ?
Emirat : Errmm... Cynthia Morgan.

THB: So far what has been the best moments (highlights) in your life
Emirat: My best moment,...okay i can say my best moment was when I was in the studio recording my song with VECTOR THA VIPER ,like it was so cool recording with the man whom you look up to. To me that feeling was unexplainable and he actually showed me love while we were recording,he isn't the proud man people think he is,he is really humble and he talks about inspiring and encouraging young minds like me.

And what would the worst moment be?
Emirat: Worst moment ...past relationships I don't wanna talk about.

THB: What's the one thing(s) that keep you going everyday?
Emirat: One thing that keeps me going everyday is the legacies my late mom left,so I won't want to give up

THB: What impact does your music leave on Nigeria and its people when it's played and sung?
Emirat: I believe the country is facing some serious works,so in other for it not to be congested with too much seriousness, I believe my song is the best way to calm it down with good vibes and dance..remember all work and no play makes jack a dull boy...

THB: What has been your greatest the achievements so far ?
Emirat: Greatest achievement...I was an undergraduate (oou) and I dropped a single "blood on my eyes".. I wanted the song to get known and I did my best by hosting vector tha viper for the premiere which made me gain more recognition way back then... And I went for rap battles to,in which I represented my school and I won (NSP 2013 inter varsity rap battle).

Download Blood in my eyes here ft Vector

cc:
http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/20-things-you-should-know-about-fast.html?m=1

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Interview With Fast Rising Rapper Jule4ka Crooner Who Spills Hot Bars by jaelz(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Can i get an interview also

(1) (Reply)

Shoot High Quality Music Videos For 100k / New Video: 2baba - Oya Come Make We Go [official Video] Ft. Sauti Sol / OMG: See The Nigerian Music With 25 Remix You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.