Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,488 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event (25084 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by barclays22(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS

I laugh bro what does he spends money on? Cigarette, torch light, blue rubber shoe, am sure bubu got one well kept.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
I no know say Agbani get hunch back oo
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by oferefe(f): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
mytime24:
Who she epp embarassed
e be like say you just learn this! "who you help,"na so warri people they use am anyhow?
!
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by mytime24(f): 12:02am On May 01, 2016
oferefe:
e be like say you just learn this! "who you help,"na so warri people they use am anyhow?
!
i epp u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by shamecurls(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2016
Babe needs food

Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Gkemz: 12:50am On May 01, 2016
Black is beautiful. If she had bleached her skin like many nowadays would do, perhaps black race wouldn't have been at the limelight of any beauty contest as we've recorded tremendous success lately. She promoted the black skin
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by similialayi(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2016
Wetin we go do with these pics now undecided
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by ExInferis(m): 2:08am On May 01, 2016
Bunch of old has-beens.

Hope you're collecting your pensions steady.

Botox is still expensive.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by ExInferis(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2016
Bunch of old has-beens.

Hope you're collecting your pensions steady.

Botox is still expensive.

In the words of Ian Malcolm:

"Dinosaurs have had their shot. And nature chose them for extintion"

-Jurassic Park (1993)
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by franco3075q(m): 4:47am On May 01, 2016
Omo c pikin them
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 5:20am On May 01, 2016
yusaze2007:
Former Miss World, Agbani Darego, looked amazing in a lovely dress by Lanre Da Silva which she wore to the Variety International 2016 Humanitarian Award which was hosted by Julia Morley, President of the Miss World Organization. The event held in London today. Agbani and other former Miss World queens attended the event...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/agbani-darego-poses-with-former-miss-world.html

Two words, sickly thin.

Thanks.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by OpenBoy: 6:36am On May 01, 2016
She get hunchback ni?
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2016
shocked sooo darego na female.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2016
My sweet #GidiBlues!
I am still the one and only one who has composed and performed a song "Darego! Most Beautiful Girl in the World" to celebrate her, backed by Dabyna Poll-Abraham's rock band at Maison de France French Cultural Centre on the former Kingsway Road (now Alfred Rewane Road) in Ikoyi, Lagos. The girls were screaming!
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 8:45am On May 01, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:
Call me a hater, she looks like a selfie stick! Straight and thin!
thats the 10!!! If she were anything else she'll become irrelevant in her industry.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2016
Understand that they can and mingle everytime they want. Don't bore ur soul with "when will they get married" questions. undecided
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by ntebong: 9:59am On May 01, 2016
Stop this show , go and marry
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
Call me a hater, she looks like a selfie stick! Straight and thin! mehn she need to check her weight.. she is getting slimer day by day...
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Fearcom(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
Bi Igi Itayinnn grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by ellovee(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2016
Jealousy and envyness will not allow you appreciate your fellow country's product. who among them can you figure out as a fat person? Maybe because she is not your tribal person cos tribalism is what shapes your judgement.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by ellovee(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:
Call me a hater, she looks like a selfie stick! Straight and thin!
Jealousy and envyness will not allow you appreciate your fellow country's product. who among them can you figure out as a fat person? Maybe because she is not your tribal person cos tribalism is what shapes your judgement.
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
Speakdatruth:
see as their breast is touching each other or am I the only one seeing it?

Smh is that all you saw?
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Alixe(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
These babes no dey grow old Oooo
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by geeben112online: 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
shocked has her pix boost our economy
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by SHOCK7(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2016
evegran:

You seriously didn't have to comment. Smh.
So agree, how are you doing evegran?
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
SHOCK7:

So agree, how are you doing evegran?

Me good!
How are ya? smiley
Re: Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event by SHOCK7(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
evegran:

Me good! How are ya? smiley
great,i sent you a pm hope 2 hear 4rom you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Cake Of Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke / Mofe Duncan's church wedding today (Photos) / Paul Okoye: I Didn't Bath In Denmark Before Getting On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.