Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why I Attacked Him! - Ademolaaoc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Attacked Him! - Ademolaaoc (302 Views)

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him / UNILORIN Website Got Attacked By Hackers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Attacked Him! - Ademolaaoc by ademolaaoc(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
inspiredCHARGER With AdemolaAOC

WHY I ATTACKED HIM!

The anger stirred in me as He began to share the 'so called' Experience. I couldn't control myself because I just finished reading that piece he was sharing from a book where I believe he picked it from.

How can a 17year old boy put up a book titled 'The wilderness in Christian Life" ? What has he seen? Experience or learn? that was the kind of perspective I'm sharing from.

I stood up angrily during the meeting for those who heard the story not with a bad motive to bring down the speaker's repute but to ensure other participants get the best original output they deserve.

Dear Mr Speaker, I wouldn't disapprove the content you have in your container, but please next time do know that you're not sharing with Mediocres and ignorant minds, no author has ever produced only one book; I equally have access to books unimagined, so next time put up a real, practicable, well researched and original content.

Besides, accept my sincere apology for exposing your plagiaric attitude.

Though, I cannot ignore the fact that I wrote last month that 'Everything about Human is PLAGIARISM' using Eccl 3 as a backup ref.

Note: You don't have any clue about the knowledge of your audience at every point in time. so feed them ORIGINALLY.

Don't get kudos for what is not yours or else someone will receive kudos for what is yours.

#iSubmit
Wish you a fulfilling weekend.

ademolaOGUNLADE AOC
#TalentHunter
Director, GIANTS' Network.
FB: @ademolatdm
FB-page- @ademolaaoc
IG, Twitter @ademolaaoc
aocviews..

Help share until it gets to THE SPEAKER.

(1) (Reply)

Online Sap Apo Training / Online SAP FIORI Training / Open Letter To The Sug;we Are Been Assaulted By The Police-aau Student Ctu Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.