Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) (784 Views)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / You Cannot Even Handle A Woman In Bad (shame) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) by Olibboy: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Have you ever being a situation where you see couple's fighting and you go into their midst to settle the fight Then after the whole hullabalo has calm down, you ask them just one simple question, Why are you fighting? And the answer you get is amazing The husband says oga ask her the wife replied sir ask him This is the exact incident that took place in a friend's house yesterday The guy told me everyone that ask this couple the reason why they were fighting got the same answer Ask him, Ask her After several trial without any reasonable answer everyone left them and went to their room This couples also left for their room Due to my friend inquisitiveness He quietly went to their window to listen to their conversation Then he heard this: WIFE: Are you not a man Why didn't you tell them what happen Husband: so you are not ashamed of yourself, you want us to spread our dirty cloths outside isn't WIFE: let's spread it, let them know you are not man enough to handle a woman in bed, all you know how to do is just spend one minute and you have already release, so why won't I sleep around Husband; You are not even ashamed, I never knew you are such a cheap harlot after 3 children you still want to kill me, stupid woman WIFE: body no be fire wood, you must always service my engine after all i never reach 50 yrs At this point my amebo friend already got the gist so he quickly left their window and dash to his room before someone else will come and see him there He told me no wonder this couple never told anybody the cause of their fight So is because the man is a one minute man which leads to the wife's infidelity So my brother if you see any couple fighting and you ask the reason for their fight but got a reply like the one above ASK HIM, ASK HER Oga abeg just enter your house Mind you....E FIT BE YOU oooo Did I hear you say God forbid If you suffer From This Also, I have solution for you! The solution I got is The "MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE" The Solution is Available to help you Banish premature Ejaculation For Ever! In Fact I call It The Premature Ejaculation Killer! The Mascum Herbal Pride, Is NAFDAC Approved! It Does Not have any form of side Effect. And Its Designed to helpp you last longer than 20 to 40 Min tonight.
Re: You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) by ayeesamunique(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
In I go die's voice: op na food??abi them dey give certificate if i don come make she find hw she go cum...dazaal
Re: You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) by piano15: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
pls send me number of where i can get this Mascum Herbal Pride ,my number is +233279956270

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal / Http://fiercemaleenhancementreview.tumblr.com/ / Good Doctor, Bad Doctor! Know Your Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.