Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady (4497 Views)

If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) / Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project / Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Nobody: 4:57am On May 01, 2016
This comes barely a week after his protege, Lil Kesh publicly parted ways with YBNL to set up his own YAGI records.
Earlier today,

We posted this News “Olamide Signs First Female Artiste To YBNL!” Olamide earlier today shared a cryptic message on social media announcing the new signee, YBNL First lady.

Well, Olamide shared the Instagram handle of the Female artiste with Zero photos and Fans have been showing love by Following the yet to be disclose YBNL first lady.

We’ve however uncovered her identity. Let’s be the first to introduce you to YBNL Princess, Temi Ovwasa, a student of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH).

Download A Clip Of her song Here::: http://cldup.com/XgsRCePrIU.mp4?_=1

SOURCE:: NAIJALOADED

Lalasticlala , Olamide don bring food for you.. Tonton Dike now married.. Here is a new opportunity for you

Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by ajokebelle(f): 5:25am On May 01, 2016
Omo ladoke , owo loke!!
Well done girl.
Temi the guitar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Mediapace: 5:32am On May 01, 2016
Op take those pics down,we aren't thieves like MAKINDE.
If we want to accept it,you must remove the source and Cleanse those pics with HYPO
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Nobody: 5:37am On May 01, 2016
Liars!!... The real ybnlprincess is Oluwadamilola music, baddo is following her and liked all her videos, check her ig page and thank me later
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2016
And how on earth does this heal Buhari of his DULLARDITY !!
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Shiifi(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2016
Ummm lil kesh go b like WHO ME WAN GO SIGN SELF

ABI MAKE I GO MANAGE TEEBLLIZZ NI
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by nepapole(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2016
Who she epp....in her boss's voice.
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Nobody: 7:10am On May 01, 2016
nice one
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by darealsola(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2016
if to say na naijaloaded, I no believe them.they fit lie pass anything

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Afrok(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2016
Hehe... I was expecting a Cynthia Morgan-like lady, this one wey carry guitar, hope she'll be able to blend with the vulgar lyrics of Olamide and YBNL.
I wish her all the best...

Flavour for Happy to have her and the guitar just that she's not a beauty queen cheesy
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Saheed9: 7:55am On May 01, 2016
welcome on board ma'am
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by hatux: 8:00am On May 01, 2016
Nice one...

Really loving this.. gringrin
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Olibboy: 8:06am On May 01, 2016
MISSYBNL
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by nedu2000(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2016
Hope she can speak english because that her school er
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Starthemes(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2016
More for "badoo" coolMore for "badoo"
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by youngnigga22(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2016
Good for her but, I dnt like her pomo lips. Bald man... Bring ur head make I knock u jare
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by allytinted: 11:06am On May 01, 2016
l
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by yemoxyl(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2016
Fake news.
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by UIA04(f): 1:17pm On May 01, 2016
This one one is like chidinma when she just started but by the time the whole YBNL crew and others are done with her, she will become Sasha fierce
Re: PHOTO & VIDEO:: Meet Olamide's New Signed Artist And YBNL Firstlady by daveson2020(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
Very gud she need some money because this, #200 spec is......... ..... ....

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Trapped In Houston Flood! / Top Seven Music Video Directors In Nigeria and what they charge per video / Nigerian P**sy Singer Princess Vitarah Flaunts Massive Underboob (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.