Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Room Self-contained Around Chevron Estate Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Self-contained Around Chevron Estate Needed. (537 Views)

Hot And Latest Estate On Promo@abijo Gra Beside Chevron Estate II +2349066815852 / Needed Urgently One Room Self Contained Around Lekki/ajah / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self-contained Around Chevron Estate Needed. by Trustworthiness: 6:33am On May 01, 2016
Good day all.

A Room with is own toilet and kitchen needed. The location of the apartment must not be far from Chevron Estate in Lekki, Lagos State.

Please, if you have an apartment of such for place post the street of the apartment, amount for the rent and other charges, some pictures of the apartment and surrounding environment. Post evidence of availability of running water in the house and in the toilet and kitchen.

I need to know how close is the location of the apartment to chevron roundabout or estate.

Please remember to post your phone number and also your Whatsapp number for easy communication with you.

Also state if you are an agent or the landlord yourself.
Re: A Room Self-contained Around Chevron Estate Needed. by ONYECHUKWU: 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
Good day, please give me 2days i will get back to u.(chukwukauti@outlook.com ) is my mail box. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

..... / 2bedroom Flat Urgently Needed / Online Shopping Mall For Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.