Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st May, 2016 (418 Views)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd May, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:15am On May 01, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY MAY 1ST, 2016.

THEME: ALWAYS BE THANKFUL TO GOD

TEXT: Psalm 106

MEMORY VERSE: Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. (Psalm 103:2)

One of the greatest undoing of the children of Israelites was their inability to acknowledge God's magnanimity as they journeyed through the Wilderness. God protected them, fought for them, defended them and gave them victory on every front. Yet, they never ceased to complain. This of course, provoked God and all the people that were eighteen years and above who left Egypt could not enter the Promised Land. All of them died in the wilderness.

So, God does not take it lightly when we fail to acknowledge His goodness and mercy upon us. And now, having brought you safely from the beginning of this new year to another new month, He is worthy of praise and adoration, You must never make the mistakes the children of Israel made. Remember, the consequences are unquantifiable.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:

1. Thank you Lord for one more day, in Jesus' name.

2. Thank you for seeing me through all the dangers of the previous month, in Jesus' name.

3. Any program of the enemy for my life in this month of May; be nullified, in Jesus' name.

4. Any appointment the devil has booked for me to die or be hospitalized or to be sorrowful this quarter; I decree that the appointment will not hold. in Jesus' name.

5. I decree and declare that God's goodness and mercy shall follow me all through this month, in Jesus' name.

6. I command the power for dominion to become operational in my life this year in Jesus' name.

7. This year, I decree God's favour and mercy upon my life, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA
Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st May, 2016 by kelechi50: 8:27am On May 01, 2016
Please I will like this daily devotional guide to be on nl daily, why is chosen hymns and songs book not online for one to download,please do something about it thanks and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Learn In Church Today? / People, RELIGION And Act Of Faith / Hospital Is Not A Home For A Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.