Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car (40493 Views)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by twinskenny(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2016
Modsenemy:
I blame PDP for the heat undecided

Lalasticlala com and see heat here
you people joke with everything

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Dsrooftiles: 11:43am On May 01, 2016
oatzeal:
too bad

hello please i need ur assistance..
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by gbaby4live: 11:44am On May 01, 2016
Ehyaaa.. sad
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by chapie95(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2016
Painful!!!! !!

May Allah grant them Al-Jannatul firdaws

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2016
Sad
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by histemple: 11:45am On May 01, 2016
Very painful
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2016
So Painful may their souls rest in peace.

Please let them dust the car for fingerprints confirm it was the children that locked the car from the inside .....
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by mrlycan: 11:48am On May 01, 2016
matrix199:

The same Lord watched them as they suffocated.

That statement should grant your visa to hell. what a derogatory talk to the King of Kings. Apologize now
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by EDIPO(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
DesChyko:
What a world. Frustration at realising they can't leave the vehicle.. The panic of the struggle on the throes of death.. Watching one another succumb to death as they let go themselves..

We do not know them in person. We do not know their future. But it is certain this kids experienced death in a manner no one would wish for.

May Allah grant peace to their souls and give the bereaved fortitude to bear their loss.

Amin thuma Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by joey150(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
Very sad...was the car packed very far away?no cries for help?

I will raise my kids to be hard and smart. Survival starts from 0days old....

May God give the parents the strength to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Shollay20(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
What a sorrowful moment,...

That car is witch...
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by joey150(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:
So Painful may their souls rest in peace.

Please let them dust the car for fingerprints confirm it was the children that locked the car from the inside .....

you think you are in America huh? Even if they find the print...what next?

2 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by HaneefahRN(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2016
Inna lillahi waina ilei rojiun.

This is sad, can't imagine how the parents would be now. May Allah grant them Jannah and give their parents and relatives fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2016
My neighbour did this to his 2 kids on friday. I wanted to open the car door but stopped myself knowing he had attitude issues. I told him out of anger to open the windows of the car. The look he gave me... it was not here

This is a very sad event. What is sadder is the fact that maybe a neighbour might have seen the kids when they were fine but didnt intervene because of the walls we young people are building with people around us instead of bridges

This "mind your business" attitude is killing us in many ways than one. We easily forget that what binds us as humans are so many and infinitely greather than what divides us.

I dont know these parents .... but I feel for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by danlamiturawa(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2016
Ur foolishness no get mate oh
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Biotech247: 11:52am On May 01, 2016
Oh...why?... Am very Sorry!!!.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by kolladey(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2016
DesChyko:
What a world. Frustration at realising they can't leave the vehicle.. The panic of the struggle on the throes of death.. Watching one another succumb to death as they let go themselves..

We do not know them in person. We do not know their future. But it is certain this kids experienced death in a manner no one would wish for.

May Allah grant peace to their souls and give the bereaved fortitude to bear their loss.
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by banmee(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
This is sad,
I can't begin to imagine what their parents will be going through at the moment,

May God give them the fortitude to bear this loss

Their parents should be flogged.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by addikt(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2016
Modsenemy:
I blame PDP for the heat undecided

Lalasticlala com and see heat here

So bad you've got no HEART , and you're a female making fun outta nothing?? ...God be with you ..RIP TO DEM KIDS...

2 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by funmieG(f): 11:54am On May 01, 2016
Its so unfortunate
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Shollay20(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2016
That is why i hates northern part of the state.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by kolladey(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=HaneefahRN post=45208102]Inna lillahi waina ilei rojiun.

This is sad, can't imagine how the parents would be now. May Allah grant them Jannah and give their parents and relatives fortitude to bear the loss[/quote
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2016
cry cry cry
So a woman's 36 months just gave up at once ...
This is so painful
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by princeisah26(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
another good lesson....God knws why he has not givn me a car yet...it can leads to my death... only if God hav not given their parents car yet..

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by kolladey(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Inna lillahi waina ilei rojiun.

This is sad, can't imagine how the parents would be now. May Allah grant them Jannah and give their parents and relatives fortitude to bear the loss
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by uchennaq(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
May their souls RIP. More reason for everyone to be careful of such freak accidents.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Praktikals(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2016
pet4ril:
cry cry poor children...... If they have the sense, they would have broken the wind screen
May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the loss
Even an adult wouldn't be able to do that with bare hands.
May God console their parents.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by rahman3853(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2016
its unfortunate, by d way isnt any one at home 2 leave 4 kids on thre own in d house. jst tinking aloud. may thre soul rest in peace.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by neocortex: 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
mrlycan:

That statement should grant your visa to hell. what a derogatory talk to the King of Kings. Apologize now

The "king of kings" who is so "powerful" as not be able to rescue the kids.
SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.