Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. (693 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Secret To Beat Recession And Economic Hardship / Eid El-fitr: FCT Parks, Recreation Centres Boom Inspite Of The Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by omodelesunky(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
There was this brother in my church, we get talking for sometimes now.
He spoke about his upcoming marriage and I wished him well. This last Friday, he message me to tell me I will be his groom men. That suit and aso EBI is 20k. I replied him with ok, no problem.
On Saturday, knowing fully i can't afford it cos I'm an orphan with two junior sisters. I sent him this message,It is an honour u made me one of ur groom men. And I pray God honour you and make u bigger.As much as I wanted to, but d issue of financial constraint didn't allow me. I'm very broke at d moment.I'm so sorry, I won't be able to participate.I'm so sorry, I won't be able to participate.
He didn't reply the message.but tell me these in church today,that d message I sent is not for him, that I can buy d suit without the aso EBI .. I haven't reply him yet.. Because I feel embarrassed. What should I tell him pls?
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by finalboss1(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
ehm but since you dnt hv d money to buy the two nd uv explained to him..nd you cnt participate... just leave him.. abi na by force to go dubai nii ??
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by delishpot: 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
Tell him you can only afford to take it and pay in instalments(if that is convenient for you) otherwise tell him you can not afford it at all.
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by missingrib(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2016
I can Rilly understand ur plight..people won't tends to understand u when ur broke ....go to him sit down one on one with him and explain the situation at hand becos it will show the level of ur seriousness than the text msg..and if he didn't comply let him buy the suit for you then..

1 Like

Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by omodelesunky(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
missingrib:
I can Rilly understand ur plight..people won't tends to understand u when ur broke ....go to him sit down one on one with him and explain the situation at hand becos it will show the level of ur seriousness than the text msg..and if he didn't comply let him buy the suit for you then..

U should know how brothers are doing in.church. U won't like to disappoint each other. But I can't do more than my self.
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by omodelesunky(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
delishpot:
Tell him you can only afford to take it and pay in instalments(if that is convenient for you) otherwise tell him you can not afford it at all.

Lol.. Instalments? For wedding stuff?
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by delishpot: 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
omodelesunky:

Na wetin make we talk Na? But, what's the biggie there? If he is cool with OP and he wants the honour of his presence as a pal he should be able to say okay, take it and pay small small. Is it a taboo in their part of the world? Besides Shebi Na church brother?

1 Like

Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by delishpot: 9:59pm On May 02, 2016
omodelesunky:

See who Dem Dey fight for sef cool I thought we were targeting the same destination sha grin

So a brother can not in good faith ask his beloved friend to take that suite and pay small small as his pocket can carry if he so much wants him to be a part of that wedding? Ngwanu I Don remove mouth.
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by omodelesunky(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2016
delishpot:

See who Dem Dey fight for sef cool I thought we were targeting the same destination sha grin

So a brother can not in good faith ask his beloved friend to take that suite and pay small small as his pocket can carry if he so much wants him to be a part of that wedding? Ngwanu I Don remove mouth.
Re: See The Embarrassment The Economic Hardship Is Causing Me. by omodelesunky(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2016
delishpot:

Not like that bro, I'm the type that do pity people. He is also hustling. I appreciate ur advice. Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Meme / Seun Give Us Court! / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - London Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.