Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Make Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Online (453 Views)

Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? / Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / How To Make Money Online Everyday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online by mobolajiayo: 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
Hello friend
Am here today to show you ways of making money online , many and uncountable people as being making money online with these my little tricks , it is legal so don’t be afraid , first of all I will like to introduce you to some ways of making money on line , you can start earn today depending on your onself ….after these trick of mine .
• Make money with Mtn ,Glo,Etisalat,Airtle network ……are some ways of making money with these social network of yours
• You can start making money from bulk sms business that can also give you a lot of money in no time
• They are various of survey online that can give you money but ,it is not as easy as you think . you can start survey businessbut it take a loner time to before you can earn , the provider of the survey will earn while you keep earn for them . at the end they may paid you like $0.01 per survey , how many survey you think can earn you 2500naira ….let calculate these 0.01 x 1000 survey =10 which means $10 for 1000 survey you are able to complete . 10 x 250 naira =2500naira
• You can make money online by adverting product like cell phone , books , drugs and a lot of material that will earn you a big money in retun
• You can make money online by selling email address
But today I am ready to give to you big secret of making money online in all ways
When I firstly told my friend how to make money online ,they ignore it because we have fell into a lot of fraudsters , until I started making money with these my trick
Be patient to see how I make my money ….read to the end
A lot of people in Nigeria are now making million of naira today , forget about the issue of economic break down on move on with your daily activities ,just try out these little secret of mine and start making million today.
I have waited so long on internet business but could not find one so simple as these ,have search and search but could not get one ,but now I make my cool money .
These trick Is the best you can think of .and also these trick is root of all online business.and you need low or no capital to start these business
At these stage you have to follow your heart , you may be thinking this is fraud I tell you it is not just wait and see this magic
Before I could give these secret out with alittle amount of money
You may be think why do you need to pay for these …it because if I give these free you might take it for granted , if I give these for free there will be to much competition on it
So if you are interested in these secret
Before you make any payment for these this are the following warning because I will not like the situation where by you will not be able to use it
Warnings
 You must have a computer or an android phone with internet access
 You must have a working email address be it google or yahoo
 Note we will only show you how to make money with social network
 You are to choose which business you want to do
 Contact us for more info with call,sms
 Last of all you don’t need to be a guru in computer before you can earn . just follow the step
 Wish all the best
Before I go here are the list price before you can make your order
The business online you can earn
For mtn , glo ,etisalat , airtle, make money from these network provider #3000 before #10000
For bulk sms #5000 before 20000
For social network 3000 before 20000
Survey online and get paid 1500 before 3000
Online advertisement and social network 3500 before 25000
Make your decision today and start earning big but my advice for you …..dont wait your subscriptions anymore get paid why online
Work at the comfort of your home
Trust me you are few step always from millions
Procedure for payment
Pay to any get back around you acct name -OLUKOTUN SAMUEL
Acct no-0148281973
Send your teller num to 08160533989 with your name ,number, email address , then wait for confirmation massage
Visit your email address in less than 30minute

(1) (Reply)

Four Corners Alliance (18$ Investment) / Best Binary Signals Group Ever / Before You Top Up On Diesel, Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.