Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,598 members, 7,951,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Who Is Naijasinglegirl? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Is Naijasinglegirl? (6269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2016
I'm certain many fans of the comic blog naijasinglegirl have probably tried to unearth the identity of this anonymous blogger with a written sense of humour only few could ever rival.
For those who have probably not heard of the blog, naijasinglegirl tells the story of an average Unemployed naija girl in a pure undiluted, yet stimulating form. It speaks of her frustrations, disappointments, failures and set backs in an inspiring and very comical way- a way that relates very intimatly. She tells everyones story with a perfect sense of humour. Many times I've woken up my siblings at odd night hours reeling with laughter from reading her stories. At a point my mum had to insist I folow her to see her pastor to find out if her village people had finally gotten to her son. If only she knew how NSG made me feel each time I scanned through her blog...

But for all the thrill, excitement, humor Naijasinglegirl commands, her identity remains a mystery. None has seen her photos or real name. She has artfully hidden in shadows all these while like a well trained Mossad infiltrator in Iranian borders.

I've tried everything in the book: PM her on Facebook, twitter, email, even threatened to hang myself if she didn't reveal her identity. Yet, she still clings tightly to her veil.

NSG if you're reading this, I want you to know that your fans would he happier if they knew the face behind their happiness. I for one would give almost all my priced possessions ( my smart phone, PC, flash and ear price) to meet you in person. You're such a talent. Damm!! How long would you keep hiding behind the curtains? Even Sia got tired. I know you probably would someday, but then make it sooner. The suspense is killing me. we want to know you, see you and keep an image in heads, so each time we reminisce your story we do with a photo in our minds eye.

I thought of visiting your book ( 29 single and nigerian) publisher to coerce them into telling me what their customer looked like. But then I don't have six packs to fight. The receptionist would probably punch my tommy and I'll wake up 7 days later with a stitch in every sq-in of my feeble frame.

But if I had an IQ like the guy in Scorpion TV series, I'll probably trace your network IP address to get a location hit or hack word press to reveal your personal info. Better still since your Unemployed, I could run a fake job advert with an open interview, 300k salary for single dark ladies of age 29-30 and scan all the faces for the most fitting profile. An even better idea would be to consult Ifa, but then I don't want to risk being asked to find a female Virgin ant and a double tailed chameleon.

So before I take things completely into my hands ( attempt a Stan on you) rip of thy Capulet veil and reveal thy fair face oh Juliet(maybe that's your name who knows?) For saints have faces holy pilgrims do see and admire

Lemme clear my own anonymity. I'm Ufuoma G. a addict of your inspiring blog.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Zehner(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
grin
........Op them no they see "Eleha" face.
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by whitecloth: 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

But if I had an IQ like the guy in Scorpion TV series, I'll probably trace your network IP address to get a location hit or hack word press to reveal your personal info.
Actually, I've thought of this before, if she had been a writer in the us, UK or Russia am sure some bloggers would have hacked her and fish her out, I don't know why naija guys can't arrange themselves behind closed doors and do that.
But still, I must confess I like the way she hid her identity.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
lol... Me sef wan see her face
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
adebayor1490:
lol... Me sef wan see your face O

me no get anything to hide.
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

me no get anything to hide.
eh, na Aunty Linda I dey refer to o
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2016
The blog is damn too slow when loading....
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by 1miccza: 6:47pm On May 01, 2016
Sebi Noija single gyal... Se yis wan ijebu geh lak dat se yas ila ijebu lak silifa oniho bakan naa
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Naijasinglegirl: 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
Ufouma, this is very flattering and I am humbled but please stop. It's not that serious...my identity is no big deal either and I am open to meeting people who have no ulterior motives. I have never gone that extra length to protect my identity... I just don't fancy public attention.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Omotayor123(f): 8:24pm On May 01, 2016
Naijasinglegirl blog is no longer a comic blog. Been ages since NSG posted hilarious story. Na so so celebrity Gbeborun full her blog this days undecided

I'm a bit disappointed. NSG, Abeg see to this.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Omotayor123(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
Naijasinglegirl blog is no longer a comic blog. Been ages since NSG posted hilarious story. Na so so celebrity Gbeborun full her blog this days undecided

I'm a bit disappointed. NSG, Abeg see to this. I miss your humour. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by whizqueen(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
Omotayor123:

You think it's easy to always come up with funny stuff? It's not that simple. She ain't writing to impress people, let her blog on whatever she wants abeg. If she's always writing funny stuff it wouldn't be real anymore and people will feel she's over doing it sef. So don't be disappointed.

@op NSG already explained severally about why she choose to remain anonymous. She's shy and prefers her closet. let's just let her be. I like her been anonymous tho its kinda cool. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Smartsyn(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
Whether anonymous or not, my own is let her keep writing, she's one of the few writers that I always antecepate reading their next work, its like an addiction.
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Omotayor123(f): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
whizqueen:

You think it's easy to always come up with funny stuff? It's not that simple. She ain't writing to impress people, let her blog on whatever she wants abeg. If she's always writing funny stuff it wouldn't be real anymore and people will feel she's over doing it sef. So don't be disappointed.

@op NSG already explained severally about why she choose to remain anonymous. She's shy and prefers her closet. let's just let her be. I like her been anonymous tho its kinda cool. Lol
He be like say you Sabi NSG wella... I dey suspect you ooooo cool
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by mumtriplet2: 11:36pm On May 01, 2016
wetin concerns you
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
she be her sister
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by whizqueen(f): 7:51am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Hahahaha she be my church girl grin
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by bellood: 11:19am On May 02, 2016
Omoh she is the only person I follow on nairaland. Her posts are always witty but this op dey yan wella. Is she offering lessons smiley
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 03, 2016
OP I've seen her pic via her alternate account. Kinda stumbled on it once lol! grin
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Nobody: 4:03am On May 04, 2016
OP I've seen her pic via her alternate account. Kinda stumbled on it once lol! grin
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by Debbywills(f): 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
A Nigga Is Crushing grin grin grin...
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by shocker007(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Ufouma, this is very flattering and I am humbled but please stop. It's not that serious...my identity is no big deal either and I am open to meeting people who have no ulterior motives. I have never gone that extra length to protect my identity... I just don't fancy public attention.

I like the Dot you got on your Forehead. Its beautiful.

Nobody should ask me how i Know!

@OP If its NaijaSingleGirl you wanna see/know, Comman pay me $1000!

#okBye
Re: Who Is Naijasinglegirl? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omotayor123:

You are right.
Naijasinglegirl take note.
Even if it's one comic post in 3 weeks. we will be good.
These days, I had to go back to fish out old stories to laugh over.
Those days of job search, human hair, poultry biz were the bomb, replete with picture descriptions . Now is opinion seeking and stuffs like that
Again, reduce the rate you invite guests to write, none is half as good as you.
You can put up the very hilarious guest posts to keep the blog going in bad times but seriously we need humor.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman With 3 bosoms / Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) / VIDEO:IMT Female Student Record Herself 'doing It' With Boyfriend; Clip Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.