Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

New Tech Blog - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Tech Blog (475 Views)

5 New Tech You Should Expect To See At The 2018 World Cup / Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech / New Tech Could Read Books Without Opening Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Tech Blog by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2016
So, I noticed that I am starting to get lazy and losing my creative spirit gradually and decided to do something about it. So, I want to try my hands on blogging as a part time hobby. Couldn't decide on whether to use wordpress or blogger cos I really don't know the cons and pros of each, but in the end, I decided to go with blogger simply because it's google and I assume it would be easier to manage and integrate into my google account.

Anyway, the blog is going to be a tech blog. Basically, any thing that catches my attention in the tech industry including but not limited to phones, apps, computers, gadgets, etc. No GSM cheats or any stuff like that. For now, I just have 2 posts there, I wouldn't mind having some critics and castigators have a look at it and offer ideas on how I can improve it.

The blog is http://thotsontech..com.ng.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Toolz Available / How To Turn Off Live Video Notifications On Facebook / Strange Sound Is Captured By Juno When Approaching Jupiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.