Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,952 members, 7,976,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (42195 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

Lmao....where you wan see me, impossicant grin
no mind d sex starved mugu
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:35am On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
u will get a job today!
Yes i was called for an interview yesterday. And i got the job this morning.
maybe you were my lucky charm yesterday.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

Lmao....where you wan see me, impossicant grin

you see my point, hiding behind nl, so how real is midehi2 then?? and babe i know want see you ooo, i meant talk to the real girl behind that moniker, online monikers i've learnt can be all fake and fun but off it's a whole different thing, so the kick 4 me is for realness, babe enjoy oooo
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

ok

lolz, funny you, now u see why some of the things that would move some guys here and turn them on would @ best only get me curious
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
Adaobi12:
Yes i was called for an interview yesterday. And i got the job this morning.
maybe you were my lucky charm yesterday.
oh my gooooosh, r u serious, wooooooooow.. like seriously i'm so happy for u.. smiley smiley woow.

I'm so happy to be ur lucky Charm, may God's name be praised... like I should just gv u a call or smth..
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lolz, funny you, now u see why some of the things that would move some guys here and turn them on would @ best only get me curious
believe what you want to believe jare cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you see my point, hiding behind nl, so how real is midehi2 then?? and babe i know want see you ooo, i meant talk to the real girl behind that moniker, online monikers i've learnt can be all fake and fun but off it's a whole different thing, so the kick 4 me is for realness, babe enjoy oooo
your opinion
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
no mind d sex starved mugu
because of who i am, i should share, no i dnt share, am stingy with it cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

because of who i am, i should share, no i dnt share, am stingy with it cheesy
me sef I wan stingy wit my own too
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2016
FengChui:
Adeh39

If you suddenly see me at your doorstep, what will be ur reaction?

Erm...scream, jump back inside and lock the door? tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

believe what you want to believe jare cheesy

just teasing jare, how u doing dear.? cool .... Apologies to everyone oo for derailing.. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
adeh39:

shuo!! he isnt that scary na.... open the door and accept him with open arms and teddy hugs na... grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by FengChui(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
adeh39:

Lol. Why?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

just teasing jare, how u doing dear.? cool .... Apologies to everyone oo for derailing.. lipsrsealed
i know
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2016
midehi2:

i know

good thing, crazy long day, u good abi... babe lets chat private
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Flashh: 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:
Flash h wink

what did you tell your "pastor" about me tongue
I told my pastor to put you in prayer, so as to deliver you from insecurity and put loyalty in you. grin

**modified**
Okay so the almighty MOD don do Flash h strong thing grin

waiting for ya response boo tongue
sadgrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

shuo!! he isnt that scary na.... open the door and accept him with open arms and teddy hugs na... grin grin grin

Have you met him before? shocked
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
FengChui:

Lol. Why?

You know why grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
adeh39:

Have you met him before? shocked

for where, ur own ur own ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

for where, ur own ur own ooo grin grin grin grin

What do you mean? embarassed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by misspicy(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Flashh:

I told my pastor to put you in prayer, so as to deliver you from insecurity and put loyalty in you. grin

sadgrin
shocked

You told your pastor what has been hindering you from lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
adeh39:

What do you mean? embarassed

well i don't know him so do enjoy ..... watching footballs with the guys, guess ur also having fun
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by FengChui(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2016
adeh39:

You know why grin

U are carnal minded fa. At least, you should welcome me and make me feel warm after a long journey.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by adaksbullet: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sorry,u need no change buh brain reset cheesy
mine wive while ar u say these too me ur horsebad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
midehi2:

shocked dancing *shoki* smellymouth come and give me one of those your dancing memes, my boyfriend is back...choi cheesy

welcome back sweerie
Hi. smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Welcome back Sameer1212.. grin
lol. Thanks sir. Dis ur dancing sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2016
Who I wan ask now? Danceville
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 6:13pm On May 06, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:
Who I wan ask now? Danceville
Anybody bro.

Including me sef.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 7:50pm On May 06, 2016
sameer1212:
Hi. smiley
how are you doing?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Where In Osun ?

Ada, boripe LGA bro
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Yea! Big gals.

Has a gal ever slapped u sir?

nah.....but if tht should happen, I will ask her if that's the worst she can do and walk away.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 11:17am On May 07, 2016
okuneddie:

nah.....but if tht should happen, I will ask her if that's the worst she can do and walk away.
Wanna act like a perfect gentleman.

That's good sir.

How did you know Nairaland sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.