Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,242 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Symptoms Of Pounding In The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Symptoms Of Pounding In The Head (347 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Pounding In The Head by deedan9(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
Hello nlanders, Pls can anyone help me to decipher the possible cause of pounding sensation in the head. My mum have been feeling this way. She does felt pounding on head and the hospital she had been to keeps telling her that it's fever upon series of test conducted and bunches of drugs prescribed. She's ulcer patient.
Pls help, she's all I've got.

(1) (Reply)

Try This / Get FREE Trial Of CELLERAL Only For $4.95 / Thermosculpt Pro - Beneficial For Losing Weight With In A Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.