Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD (4629 Views)

Toyota Prius 2003. Tokunbo. Automatic. Hybrid **SOLD** / Push Start Keyless Entry For Any Vehicle / HONDA CIVIC HYBRID....SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
Still available, call to negotiate. And thanks to those who ave been calling....no be stolen vehicle....dont call for such low bid again biko....dollar sef don rise...if u need tokunbo go import oooo
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2016
sa
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
SA for serious buyer
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2016
SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Usd now 341naira , interbank rate...if you cant afford tokunbo, buy this sharp and neat 2007 camry
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
available
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
still available
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by jr3: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Where is the car?
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
jr3:
Where is the car?

the car is in Ekiti State, precisely Ado Ekiti
the owner is no longer willing to take the car out of ekiti .propectove buyer should come down or send rep to inspect.

SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by bibiking7(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
You said that we should not call with low bid. Is 1.2 low sir.
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
bibiking7:
bibiking7:
bibiking7:
bibiking7:

1.2mil is good money sir, This car was not placed at 1.6mil cos people will still bid at 1.4mil which is the owners target,but if we get very serious buyer most definitely with cash at hand why not?
If you got the money i can convince him straight...i have heard people calling with 900k naira haba...
You got the money come down and see the machine

cheers
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by bibiking7(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
travelxpat:

1.2mil is good money sir, This car was not placed at 1.6mil cos people will still bid at 1.4mil which is the owners target,but if we get very serious buyer most definitely with cash at hand why not?
If you got the money i can convince him straight...i have heard people calling with 900k naira haba...
You got the money come down and see the machine

cheers

I really like the car but I don't know much about hybrids and thier maintenance. That's my holdback. Plus, what wrong with the AC. My friend's 2007 camry too has AC issues. He is still having issues with it.
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
bibiking7:

I really like the car but I don't know much about hybrids and thier maintenance. That's my holdback. Plus, what wrong with the AC. My friend's 2007 camry too has AC issues. He is still having issues with it.

Actually not every technician know how to fix ac, and the owner has other car already and said he wont fix the ac except the price is okay .For hybrid, nothing serious, maintenance is just like the way you maintain other vehicles, most important warning is dont ever exhaust the fuel because you have a hybrid battery , if you do , it will definitely deplete the hybrid battery and two things can be done ( you either recharge the battery at 15k naira or if the battery is so bad, then change of battery cells (maybe one or two)..hybrid dont consume fuel atall, and that doesnt mean the user should ignorantly allow fuel to get to zero for hrs....my brother nothing speacial ooo, its just that even thise that have never seen hybrid before jump and shout ...so far more than 12 have called for this car but the price is not satusfcatory thats why its still available.
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2016
SA
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by bibiking7(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2016
travelxpat:

Actually not every technician know how to fix ac, and the owner has other car already and said he wont fix the ac except the price is okay .For hybrid, nothing serious, maintenance is just like the way you maintain other vehicles, most important warning is dont ever exhaust the fuel because you have a hybrid battery , if you do , it will definitely deplete the hybrid battery and two things can be done ( you either recharge the battery at 15k naira or if the battery is so bad, then change of battery cells (maybe one or two)..hybrid dont consume fuel atall, and that doesnt mean the user should ignorantly allow fuel to get to zero for hrs....my brother nothing speacial ooo, its just that even thise that have never seen hybrid before jump and shout ...so far more than 12 have called for this car but the price is not satusfcatory thats why its still available.

Sorry chief. Tried to look for someone to help me check the car in osun but could not get. Good luck with the sales.
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2016
sa
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Still Available
Re: Thumb start keyless entry 2007 Model Toyota Camry (hybrid) SOLD SOLD SOLD by travelxpat(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2016
SA

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to check genuine License Plate and car assign To / Ldv 400 Convoy Van Is Available At A Give Away Price Of N620k / Tokunbo Cool Car For #500 Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.