Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) (45972 Views)

Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) / Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by christabell18(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2016
U fuckin kidding me ryt
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by goryorhal(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2016
christabell18:
U fuckin kidding me ryt

It's real
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by banmee(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2016
funkyibodude:
And look at the way people are walking, like it's not just their business undecided

Nigerians have been psychologically raped since independence so they are immune. It is not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by M4gunners: 10:46am On May 02, 2016
lomprico:

Did u listen to wike's interview in channels during easter period? U will hear him say that the fed govt change his police commissioner every month. After he has stategised and planned a new security outfit to curb this cult boys with his CP, the federal might will change him and bring another. That since he became govnor about 5 police commisioner has been change in d state.

No i didn't listen to it.Then the fg has a plan in the state if this is true.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2016
double0seven:
The op is a goat

if even him if wanted to fake news to drive traffic to your blog, is this a kind of story that you should fake

May God forgive you. The social media Bill , though unpleasant would have been good for people like you.
is A Fact, Is Just That The Pics Doesn't Indicate The Actual Scene.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by yaki84: 10:53am On May 02, 2016
JayJohnson:
I pity Rivers people, they voted en mass for PDP out of sentiment and frustration because their "son" was defeated soudly by PMB. While it is obvious that GEJ was clueless and totally incompetent, it is proven that his government is probably the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

With the help of Mama Piss, a political tout and rif-raf was imposed as the governor in Rivers state! What you are seeing now is the dividend of roguish imposition of a corrupt and totally helpless person as the governor of Rivers state. Wike's days as the Chairman of Obio Akpor LG will not be soon forgotten! This is a governor that never has any experience as a lawyer! All his experience is in politics. I pity the people of Rivers, they have murdered sleep, let them not sleep

technically u r right but politically u r wrong, infact so so wrong.
yes wike is the govr of the state n also the chief security officer of the state but does he conteol the police, civil defense, army or even dss and other security agencies in the state?
what is the duties of police in the state?
are they supposed to be pacified or pushed before doing their jobs?
do they push them to collect salaries?
the earlier nigerians start getting acquainted with their constitution n the roles of different security outfits in the country n their duties the better.
check out what happened in enugu state, the govr had to call the cp concerning the ntended attacks by the fulanis but he couldnt obliged. he was waiting for directives from order from above before doing his duties.
is the cp not suppose to draft men of his to that area atleast to curb the killings n also arrest culprits?
is wike a police man?
must wike tell d commissioner to act before he can?
is wike d one who tells the commissioner to take his bath before he do it?
when will law enforcement agents in nigeria work without being influenced or ttold to do so, or is that what the constitution says?

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 10:56am On May 02, 2016
lomprico:

Did u listen to wike's interview in channels during easter period? U will hear him say that the fed govt change his police commissioner every month. After he has stategised and planned a new security outfit to curb this cult boys with his CP, the federal might will change him and bring another. That since he became govnor about 5 police commisioner has been change in d state.

Same Wike that asked the millitary to vacate Ogoni communities were killings are taken places on weekly basis. Please stop been this unfair to yourself. Wike's hands are tied. Everyone in living in Rivers State know who these boys are loyal to. They will later be used as political thugs in future elections. Wike have had only three Commissioners of Police, the one that was there when Amaechi was still in power and later two redeployed to see if the state will witness change.
As I write this, NYSC have stopped post Corp members to ONELGA.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Fourwinds: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
By d time dey are done with one another, their misery will hunt their generations unborn

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by CoralEdge: 11:38am On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:
What is currently happening in Rivers State is beyond Nyesom Wike. He is currently overwhelmed and need support he can get.
Na Lie this is photo shop.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Iambond(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
They should be left to purge themselves, Nigeria is Over populated.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:

If you are in Rivers or from Rivers, you will know who those boys are loyal to. They are fighting over supremacy and the government of the day cannot stop them not that they can't but their hands are tied.
I live in ph bro! This supremacy has been on for a long time.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by banmee(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Photoshop, if you need traffic to your blog find credible stories.
Note= how can people move freely without surrounding the scene...
double0seven:
The op is a goat

if even him if wanted to fake news to drive traffic to your blog, is this a kind of story that you should fake

May God forgive you. The social media Bill , though unpleasant would have been good for people like you.

Are you brain dead? Next time, read the story before commenting. Did you not see he culled it from the punch newspaper? Did punch photoshop it too?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 11:52am On May 02, 2016
CoralEdge:
Na Lie this is photo shop.

Are you okay?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 11:56am On May 02, 2016
yaki84:

technically u r right but politically u r wrong, infact so so wrong.
yes wike is the govr of the state n also the chief security officer of the state but does he conteol the police, civil defense, army or even dss and other security agencies in the state?
what is the duties of police in the state?
are they supposed to be pacified or pushed before doing their jobs?
do they push them to collect salaries?
the earlier nigerians start getting acquainted with their constitution n the roles of different security outfits in the country n their duties the better.
check out what happened in enugu state, the govr had to call the cp concerning the ntended attacks by the fulanis but he couldnt obliged. he was waiting for directives from order from above before doing his duties.
is the cp not suppose to draft men of his to that area atleast to curb the killings n also arrest culprits?
is wike a police man?
must wike tell d commissioner to act before he can?
is wike d one who tells the commissioner to take his bath before he do it?
when will law enforcement agents in nigeria work without being influenced or ttold to do so, or is that what the constitution says?

Wike actually asked the Federal Government not to deploy securities in Rivers communities.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2016/03/09/meaba-wants-military-out-of-ogoniland/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/apc-pdp-on-war-path-over-rivers-rerun-election/137614.html

Let's be sincere, these are Wike boys.

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 02, 2016
double0seven:
The op is a goat

What is fake when it has even been announced on radio and guys from that place are confirming and corroborating the story-
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:

Same Wike that asked the millitary to vacate Ogoni communities were killings are taken places on weekly basis. Please stop been this unfair to yourself. Wike's hands are tied. Everyone in living in Rivers State know who these boys are loyal to. They will later be used as political thugs in future elections. Wike have had only three Commissioners of Police, the one that was there when Amaechi was still in power and later two redeployed to see if the state will witness change.
As I write this, NYSC have stopped post Corp members to ONELGA.
Answer this truthfully.
If u were d govenor what will u gain by the killings that tarnishes ur image as a govnor?
What does he tend to gain by it? He already has d seat, his party is majority in d state so at what benefit is d killing?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2016
M4gunners:
No i didn't listen to it.Then the fg has a plan in the state if this is true.
U can check channels site to watch it. Or youtube.

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 12:04pm On May 02, 2016
lomprico:

Answer this truthfully.
If u were d govenor what will u gain by the killings that tarnishes ur image as a govnor?
What does he tend to gain by it? He already has d seat, his party is majority in d state so at what benefit is d killing?

The boys can no longer be control again. We all know who are leaders of Greenlanders and Islanders. Some of them are members of RIVERS Stats house o f Assembly. They can't control them again.
Finally Wike doesnt give a damn how people think about him.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lawboy13(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2016
that's true...... and am still waiting to hear it's the Fulani herdsmen
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by dmostcheerful(f): 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
banmee:

Are you brain dead? Next time, read the story before commenting. Did you not see he culled it from the punch newspaper? Did punch photoshop it too?
Before the source was his blog, he just added punch
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by banmee(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Before the source was his blog, he just added punch

My bad.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
This is inhuman. A curse to the peaceful coexistence of humanity.

well, these are people that want to die.

As for me, I don't want to die
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by yaki84: 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:

Wike actually asked the Federal Government not to deploy securities in Rivers communities.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2016/03/09/meaba-wants-military-out-of-ogoniland/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/apc-pdp-on-war-path-over-rivers-rerun-election/137614.html

Let's be sincere, these are Wike boys.

that was for the elections. or r we still having election In rivers?
do u know d role of millitary atall?
we r talking cultist clash n u dey show me thread abt wike telling the fed govt not to deploy millitary into rivers for elections which they violated anywhere. so why cant the military violate this time around n deal with the culprits?

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Bgorgeous: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
stexsy:
Amaechi's handwork.....
thunder fire you
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Bgorgeous: 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
JayJohnson:
I pity Rivers people, they voted en mass for PDP out of sentiment and frustration because their "son" was defeated soudly by PMB. While it is obvious that GEJ was clueless and totally incompetent, it is proven that his government is probably the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

With the help of Mama Piss, a political tout and rif-raf was imposed as the governor in Rivers state! What you are seeing now is the dividend of roguish imposition of a corrupt and totally helpless person as the governor of Rivers state. Wike's days as the Chairman of Obio Akpor LG will not be soon forgotten! This is a governor that never has any experience as a lawyer! All his experience is in politics. I pity the people of Rivers, they have murdered sleep, let them not sleep
Na only you get sense here. Where they expecting heaven on earth when all the leaders in the state are all cult members?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by diva90: 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
God of mercy cry
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Appareil(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even Satan will curse NAIJA over the amount of innocent blood shed in it incessantly.

Even if they are not innocent, this is disgusting.angry
My God!
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by virginchaser(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
'THEY LIVE SORROWS TEARS AND BLOOD THERE REGULAR TRADE MARK'
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by stevkc: 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Photoshop, if you need traffic to your blog find credible stories.
Note= how can people move freely without surrounding the scene...

Ps for those of you quoting me, before i made my comment his only souce was his blog, how was i suppose to know the credibility of his post, and by the way punch had no pics of the incedent.

dear it is not a doctored picture,it really happened I am in rivers and that is the reality on ground now

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2016
The whole story is different from the pics, am I missing something?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2016
9ja is b gettin too crazy...whr is d love of human life
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by teekaynson(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2016
:ospectacular shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rushes Out From A Bank In Lagos & Strips Himself Unclad (Photos, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Nigerian Facebook Scammer & British lady's Hilarious Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.