Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,733 members, 7,930,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army (17834 Views)

FG Uncovers Fraud In 13 Revenue Generating Agencies / Arms Deal: Panel Uncovers N2.175bn Fraud In Defence Ministry / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by olisaEze(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2016
This govt would have us believe that all the fraud and corruption that has ever happened in Nigeria occurred in the last year of the previous administration. We're tired of the announcements. This is not why the fulani herdsmen r committing genocide in the SE, neither will we forget the obnoxious grazing bill. Enough of trying to distract us by channeling the anger of Nigerians to the past administration. You have enough of the same criminals of the past 16yrs in your government. Get to work already n start fufilling ur campaign promises
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by olisaEze(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
saintmark88:
The reason I love PMB, is no matter how all deserve pdp e-rats, tht have not benefitted one Kobo from all deserve stolen money Mayb except during election when pdp begins to share money, all d money pdp shares during election where do u think it comes??, it is d source Tht is been uncovered, back to y I love PMB, no matter d insults, d economic bullshit u guys tlk bout, he is resilient n isn't begging to be liked by Nigerians, all he wants is to do wht he has set out to do. I always tell Nigerians, By May 29, 2019, Wailers will calm down, because they would c Tht their wailing has been useless n yielded no effort

Bros APC no share money too? is that not also from government coffers? Love or hate PMB I don't care, I just want my country back on track. As 4what the president has set out to do, so far it's not been a nationalistic agenda.
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by omobaekiti: 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
Flets:
Absolute balderdash. Enough of the distraction, real issues beckon.

Fuel scarcity is now normal
Darkness is now the way of life in Nigeria

More corrupt avenues have been created for officers to steal. ... police arresting folks with kegs in cars based on IGs announcement, fuel attendants now ripping off keg buyers cos of yeye policies. Bankers now source forex from CBN and sell to themselves. The corruption in customs now is at a height..... normal exporters are now expected to bribe their way through the ports because every container is suspect.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs mehn
it means in a year the government of PMB destroyed the country that's been going smoothly in the country...SMH.
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by olujastro: 12:42pm On May 02, 2016
Meaning N3tr($15b) was stolen in the defence sector only in the past govt! No wonder we had 4yrs back to back budgets of N1tr for the Ministry of Defence to fight Bokoharam with nothing to show for it.
Well, let's see what happens when the Ministry of Petroleum gets torchlit.
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by Satex(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
maasoap:
Am I the only one observing the lamentations of PDP e-rats here? In the last sixteen years, they were okay with the way PDP government was directing their affairs but now they want bubu to perform magic. They are even angry with APC government for exposing how massively their beloved party, pdp and party members wrecked the nation and by extension, their lives.
These lamentations show that you guys were not as lucky as those guys who cornered millions and billions of naira during the years of looting by PDP, lol. My curiosity is that I want know why you guys still defending these thieves and looters even when it was apparent that they didn't make your life better for a whole sixteen years.

Your comment is very wonderful. What an intelligent comment! I feel so much inspired by you. The fact that people are complaining shows that, PDP could not fix our problems in the last sixteen years. Expecting PMB to fix everything in a year is funny.
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by seunayeni(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2016
Zoo!!! Not surprised sha
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by Adminisher: 2:19pm On May 02, 2016
Ihejirika stole a lot of money. It was stealing that made GEJ move arms procurement to the Presidency under NSA ...to localise the stealing and restrict the chopping to Aso Rock
Re: Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army by edumagamaga(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2016
Really tired of all these fabricated news..from &2b to 15b dollars ...pls Mr president get back to wrk and stop all this media war against corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Buhari Congratulates The Super Eagles Over Their Victory / Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ / Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.