Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,634 members, 7,979,155 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Watch Tiwa Savage As She Expose Her Husband Online. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch Tiwa Savage As She Expose Her Husband Online. (712 Views)

Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof / Kim Kardashian Expose Her Sexy Pants...(photo) / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tiwa Savage As She Expose Her Husband Online. by onlineplu(f): 7:43am On May 02, 2016
Nigerian sensational singer, Tiwa Savage, has finally addressed her husband, Teebillz’s shocking accusations about her.

In an emotional video conducted by Azuka Ogujiuba of This Day Newspaper, Tiwa Savage opened a can of worms revealing some things the public might not know about her marriage to her former manager. The superstar singer said that her marriage was full of infidelity, emotional abuse, drug use and mismanagement of funds.

Revealing how there have been issues in their marriage for about 2 months, the singer broke down in tears saying:

“For the past 2 months me and TJ have not been together. I will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test.

“I will never stop him from seeing Jamil, never. Even today, Jamil is still saying ‘dadada’, and I was saying it with him as well, that’s his first word. I want to bring him up to be a good man.”

“If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry. Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better and I would always pray for you. I don’t care at this point if I don’t ever get married again”, the singer ended saying she is done with the marriage.

Watch the full video here >>>>>>>>> http://www.onlinepluz.com/tiwa-savage-finally-divorce-tee-billz/

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Lady In The N20 Note (photo)- Afriwap / Seun Give Us Court! / Gobe,can't Laugh Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.