Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lateset News About ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lateset News About ASUU Strike (12150 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lateset News About ASUU Strike by sojiboy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) rose from a two-day meeting in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, at the weekend, vowing to continue with the ongoing strike.

Addressing reporters at the end of its National Executive Council (NEC) meeting, ASUU President Prof Ukachukwu Awuzie said the decision to continue with the strike became necessary because the Federal Government has not shown enough commitment to education.

He accused Minister of Education Sam Egwu of paying lip service to the crisis in the sector
Re: Lateset News About ASUU Strike by sojiboy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sam Egwu shud pls resign if he is not capable of being a minister and He shud stop toying with our carrier.
Yar adua implement Unesco 26% budget allocation for education
Akuyili start your rebrandin from the NEC of the nation
Increase ASUU Ssanu and Nasu SAlaries or else,
Nigerian students say NO to 180,00 school fees
ASUU,Ssanu,Nasu Nigeria student are behind you solidly.
Aluta Continua,Victoria ascerta
Re: Lateset News About ASUU Strike by sojiboy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
i am Gabriel a student of University of Ado-Ekiti (FWF 200 Level)i want you to be my friend.i stayed in Lagos.
you can contact me on sojiboy4eva2rule@yahoo.com or you call me on 08020905385.
Need in4mation about ADO EKITI UNIVERSITY CALL ME
Re: Lateset News About ASUU Strike by moh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
DE SHOULD GO TO HELL !!! IF DE RE NT SATISFIED WITH IT.
FCK ASUU.
Re: Lateset News About ASUU Strike by otokx(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2009
is "moh" distressed?

(1) (Reply)

Osun State IRS Seals Off OAU Over N1.8Bn Unpaid Taxes / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out / IPPIS: Unregistered Lecturers May Forfeit December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.