Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,790 members, 7,909,032 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Opinion: The Fulani Herdsmen Are Not (entirely) To Blame - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: The Fulani Herdsmen Are Not (entirely) To Blame (832 Views)

Man Lives His Life Entirely As Domesticated Dog / Herdsmen Are Challenging The Newly Enacted Benue State Grazing Law In Court / The Involving Glycerol Needed Is Entirely Dependent On Body A Few Pounds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Fulani Herdsmen Are Not (entirely) To Blame by nedu2000(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
My client,is a herdsman,takes his cattle round the countryside to graze since there is more rain down south there's of course more succulent green grass for his cattle.
He goes down south with some of his brothers and cattle to graze armed with merely daggers( for attack from wild animals/thieves),then soon afterwards his cattled was rustled,at times even community heads connive with their evil people to seize our cows with the excuse that they trampled on their farmland.Big lie!!! Some communities even made it a business venture to accuse us then seize our cows.Some of my brothers were killed in the suffle.
Unlike you people in the south,my client doesn't use social media and doesn't have the propaganda tools of Punch/vanguard et al.So they were left to suffer in silence.Until....let's just say they started watch a few American cowboy movies and how they coped with cattle rustlers grin
As for those labelling them as boko haram,its quite illogical, because any group on the retreat will most like do so their stronghold or which southern nigeria isn't.
RIP to the dead and I hope the relevant authorities bring order.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Woman Pictured N*ked On Street After Getting Caught In Bed / Daily Deduction Of 10 Naira From My Airtel Line / I Need Advice On What And Where To Invest N250million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.