Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,488 members, 7,968,344 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (38347 Views)

Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Cross River State Governor Shocks Workers, Pays May Salary. / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by TPAND(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
This guy should be impeached. This is impunity and abuse of office.

This is a corrupt and frivolous gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
Ekiti360:

Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade stunned workers on the 1st of May, Workers Day, when he announced the payment of salaries for the month of May on the first day of the month.A mild drama immediately ensued when the workers who were at the U.J. Esuene Stadium for the May Day celebration began to receive salary payment alert from their various banks.

Unable to contain their excitement, the workers shouted “alert, alert”.

The workers praised the governor. Before now, the governor had paid salaries between the 13th and 20th day of each month.Governor Ayade told the workers, who named him the “Best Labour Friendly Governor in Nigeria”, that his administration had a duty to give workers a sense of dignity.

“We must create opportunities for labour to feel a sense of dignity. If you are truly a Christian, you must know that as you care for your kids, you must care for labour,” he stated.

Another good news is that workers in the Edo State civil and public got cheering news during the May Day celebration as their salaries were increased.

Workers’ salaries were increased by 45 percent. The minimum wage is now N25,000.

The workers, especially members of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees who were in pensive mood at the beginning of the rally, danced and sang praises of Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/governor-shocks-workers-pays-may-salary-first-day-month/

THEY WONT GET ANY SALARY UNTIL JUNE ENDING! THE GOVERNOR IS NOT RIGHT. SOME WILL GO AND MARRY NEW WIFE OH.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by texazzpete(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
Only an idiot will cheer this on.

Nobody should be paid for work he/she has not yet done. This only gives the workers of the state a long time before their next payment, and can further complicate their lives.

All this for a PR stunt.

banmee:
Alert! Alert! Nigerians are celebrating their right. They are celebrating what they worked for. They are celebrating what should be normal. What a weird country.

The payment was for the May salary (supposedly). they haven't worked for it yet.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by DrSuleiman100: 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
Na hunger dem dey use play like toy
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
but thts not good na.
u pay me like dat, i won't work tht month oo
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by jasysandra(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
I greet your office Sir grin

Good work.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 02, 2016
Politicians!
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by ekhai(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
This is no good news to any reasonable fella.. We gat april payment just last wk.
That's their April salary. Where did he get the allocation to do so?
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by adorablevic: 12:13pm On May 02, 2016
Thk God...momsi no get excuse again
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Gesswhat: 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
This is applaudable coming from the Governor to his workers. Sadly this is same as giving a man who is pains alcohol to aid him forget his pains, guess what happens when the alcohol clears off him.

A real deal would have been to organize a one hour training on changing these workers mindset, that way they will be empowered to think productively and have something to pass on to their generation.

Our leaders and their phobia for creativity.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by cleatoris: 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
raker300:
Great news
But shouldn't we be way past this in Nigeria by now? I mean doesn't celebrating this as an achievement seem mediocre? The dude got paid for doing his job, not like they're dashing out the money
I guess being mediocre is the Nigerian way
What job did "the dude" do that he got paid for?
Your idiocy and comprehension defects is phenomenal.

3 Likes

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by banmee(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
texazzpete:
Only an idiot will cheer this on.

Nobody should be paid for work he/she has not yet done. This only gives the workers of the state a long time before their next payment, and can further complicate their lives.

All this for a PR stunt.

The payment was for the May salary (supposedly). they haven't worked for it yet.

Calamity upon calamity. Who pays salary one month in advance. It's even worse than I thought. Nigeria is phucked.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by 0ubenji(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2016
TrollTrap:
I commend him for at least paying the salaries and increasing the minimum wage.... But why pay someone on the first day of the month
Pure wickedness I tell u..
The api ones shud prep for over 55days of salary barreness..

1 Like

Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2016
The Rivers State workers just got salary of May and June on May 1st
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by ekenetheorg(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
And they will just start borrowing by middle of the month
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Bluette(f): 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
Wow.. M happy for dem. God pls pick up oyo and osun workers call o.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by G3orge: 12:19pm On May 02, 2016
doublewisdom:
Nigerian politicians are clowns each trying to outdo the other in stup.idity!
how is paying of workers salary a stupidity?
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Leader01(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
Wow! what a pleasant surprise for the workers in that state? i wish those Governors who are owing their workers for so many months claiming that there is no money, will learn from this governor.

Infact i am giving him award as best governor of the year.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Tolubory(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
Ekiti360:

Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade stunned workers on the 1st of May, Workers Day, when he announced the payment of salaries for the month of May on the first day of the month.A mild drama immediately ensued when the workers who were at the U.J. Esuene Stadium for the May Day celebration began to receive salary payment alert from their various banks.

Unable to contain their excitement, the workers shouted “alert, alert”.

The workers praised the governor. Before now, the governor had paid salaries between the 13th and 20th day of each month.Governor Ayade told the workers, who named him the “Best Labour Friendly Governor in Nigeria”, that his administration had a duty to give workers a sense of dignity.

“We must create opportunities for labour to feel a sense of dignity. If you are truly a Christian, you must know that as you care for your kids, you must care for labour,” he stated.

Another good news is that workers in the Edo State civil and public got cheering news during the May Day celebration as their salaries were increased.

Workers’ salaries were increased by 45 percent. The minimum wage is now N25,000.

The workers, especially members of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees who were in pensive mood at the beginning of the rally, danced and sang praises of Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/governor-shocks-workers-pays-may-salary-first-day-month/

Am very sorry for those workers...
Month wey dem never use ,government come pay dem salary in Advance....
Those should wait till may 10, then dem go know say their government bad....
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Raymie(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2016
June is going to b a long month for CRS civil servant.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by oladavies2: 12:24pm On May 02, 2016
Good. He made his workers happy on Workers' Day. Carry go, peoples governor.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Leo2flex(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
Gbese buruku na im be this
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Fynestboi: 12:29pm On May 02, 2016
I don get alert

Godwin cheesy grin

[img]http://gph.is/1SN9ppO[/img]
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Dklef(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Dem no go come work be dat o
LOL cheesy
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Leader01(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
Wow! What a pleasant surprise ? the workers in that state are really lucky to have a governor who is so concerned about them.

Other governors should learn from this man and stop owing workers for 3 to 7 or 9 months.

In the midst the economic challenges, the governor, Prof. Ben Ayade has been paying salaries regularly and early enough.

To me, this is the best Governor of the year.
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
MSItachi:
So you now pay people before they do their job?

Or they have to wait 2 months to get the next salary !!! undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy crazy pic!! Lmfao
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by TrollTrap: 12:48pm On May 02, 2016
0ubenji:

Pure wickedness I tell u..
The api ones shud prep for over 55days of salary barreness..

Exactly.....people shouldn't be happy about this
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by funkyibodude(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
Useless government, I wonder what my country has degenerated into, that payment of salaries that suppose to be workers rights is now an achievement and object of cheap propaganda undecided.. God forbid
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by IYANGBALI: 12:53pm On May 02, 2016
When the money finish dem go soak gari
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by Greenback: 12:53pm On May 02, 2016
Pay day,last friday usually falls days b4 da end of da month,and that aint that cool enuf....
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
MSItachi:
So you now pay people before they do their job?

Or they have to wait 2 months to get the next salary !!! undecided
the people go hear am,the next salary will be paid in July or August
Re: Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month by waltec(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2016
Wow.. . That's interesting. At last a cheering news for the workers after a turbulent Change Season

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.