Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement (34727 Views)

APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by Rexyl(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2016
not finished yet? I thought the country is done with the terrorists in terms of destroying all their camps and wiping the wicked off the country.
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by gidjah(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
it shall be well with this NATION NIGERIA, alll her enemies within and without shall never know peace and progress,ISLAM WE decreee peace (by fire by force )upon thee.LET THE PEOPLE SHOUT AMEN!
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by TPAND(f): 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
swaggzo:
OBOY I NO DE KUKU BELIEVE ANY OF THESE PICTURES.

THEM GO JUST ARRANGE WEAPONS FOR GROUND, SNAP THEM JUST TO GIVE NIGERIANS HOPE. ..

OMOH NOTHING LIKE THAT, OGA BU-BU IS FAILING MISERABLY!

Zombies believe anything those guys in the pic are most likely community people being questioned by the soldiers.
Nigerian Army has long lost their credibility

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by greggng: 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
Must they make noise about it. And then, make we start dancing around naked bout the false story? We all know that they are only feeding gullible Nigerians with lies and nonsense.

Is okay the make noise abt it cos of waillers like you that are always happy when Nigerian army are at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by Remii(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2016
swaggzo:
OBOY I NO DE KUKU BELIEVE ANY OF THESE PICTURES.

THEM GO JUST ARRANGE WEAPONS FOR GROUND, SNAP THEM JUST TO GIVE NIGERIANS HOPE. ..

OMOH NOTHING LIKE THAT, OGA BU-BU IS FAILING MISERABLY!
even fayose acknowledged fgn success on BH on channels TV yesterday. Workers day held in Maiduguri for first time in 5 yrs, I think BH is going away
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by tboycares: 3:00pm On May 02, 2016
Call us....
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by jaybee(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
babdap:
Killing BH member is not difficult as killing BH ideology .

we will kill the BH members and KILL the BH IDEOLOGY. If you are either of the two, or both, consider yourself dead.
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by DrChukzy(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
greggng:

Is okay the make noise abt it cos of waillers like you that are always happy when Nigerian army are at the receiving end
hey, who is wailling? Mind ur speech dude
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by ajebuter(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
He died inside a hole like a rat that he is..

Good one!
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by DrChukzy(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
blaqoracle:
for your information, the message is for Nigerians and not you, BIAFRAT
who is a Biafran? Use ur head dude.
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by greggng: 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
hey, who is wailling? Mind ur speech dude

You are talking as if you have the capacity to do something to me. I wish we can meet face to face and if you dont run away call me bastard. Imagine kids hiding under social media to insult adults
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by DrChukzy(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2016
greggng:

You are talking as if you have the capacity to do something to me. I wish we can meet face to face and if you dont run away call me bastard. Imagine kids hiding under social media to insult adults
Jeez! Who insulted you? Grand pa, go and play with ur mates. Ok?
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by greggng: 7:01pm On May 02, 2016
DrChukzy:
Jeez! Who insulted you? Grand pa, go and play with ur mates. Ok?

You ve really made me laugh. I think u re a lucky guy to ve achieved that. Have a nice time
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by donodion(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
In compliance with the military high command’s directive which is to ensure that all villages and towns are cleared of remnants of Boko Haram terrorists, troops of 22 Brigade Garrison in Operation LAFIYA DOLE, on Sunday 1st May 2016 cleared 4 villages of Boko Haram terrorists hiding in the area. The terrorists hibernating in Cinga, Mallum Maja, Bosuma and Murye villages, were armed with dangerous weapons and have been terrorizing the communities. During the operations 3 Boko Haram terrorists were killed, while 9 of them who tried hiding in foxholes and dug outs were identified and captured alive.

Items recovered from them include 9 Dane guns, 3 machetes, 1 bow with arrows, 6 motor cycles used by the Boko Haram terrorists to ferry slaughtered cow meats to Boko Haram terrorists hideouts were recovered and burnt. Other items recovered include 1 tricycle, 4 x Tiger Generators and 1 solar panel. The troops also recovered 300 herds of cattle rustled by the Boko Haram terrorists from Fulani herdsmen and handed over to their rightful owners. Similarly, 400 persons held hostage by the terrorists were rescued and set free. It is gratifying to state that we have not sustain any casualty to own troops and equipment and troops morale remain very high.
Please disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka
Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/army-kills-boko-haram-member-inside-hole-releases-statement/

To God Almighty be the glory.

Just last year these blood thirsty yamahoos were chasing our boys all over the state,forming Isis rambo.
They even chase our soldiers out of their military bases and bold enough to show it off on YouTube.

Chad became the new kid on the block

The lads had to run to neighbouring country to seek cover and refuge cos of some priviledged Nigerian bastards cahooting to form dasukigate....look at us today Nigerians....just look at our boys taking the shine off boko haram....

*****Tide has turn******NEVER AGAIN!!!

Allelu o o...Alleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by anibueli147(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2016
some of dis dead guys are innocent believe me the real boko harams dont use dane guns.them just dey kill innocent ppl
Re: Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement by MentalCase(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2016
Hole?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.