Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful (4360 Views)

"Killer Herdsmen Are Like Nigerians": Pastor Shares Accident Scene Experience / Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin / 8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
TheTransformer:
It seems you are the guy he is confusing me with... the moderator is calling me a bigot, when he himself is the SUPER BIGOT!

If I was the one that first called him a bigot, I would have gotten like 300 years ban.

Just because I said something along the line of fulani herdsmen usually go against opponents with little or no firearm weapons and let us see how they fare if their opponents are equally matched (and I reference battle of oshogbo in 1843), he ran to delete my comment...

Let him check our IP addresses and confirm if we are the same person.

Maybe they should put Rule 23: Don't say anything that we do not like... grin grin grin grin

The man fulaman starts to stalk me, and Obama became the President, hello oh.

All because I have contrary opinions to what he believes about what Yoruba history should be.

Whatever I conclude is slammed "inferiority complex", then I also coined "insecurity complex" to deal with that.

I don't know why someone shoulder have headache over another person's believe system that never affect them, except it makes them unsecured.

If its okay to track Fulani to fouta Jalon, why is it forbidden to trace Igbo to Hebrew or wherever place in space?

Oblige people the freedom of exploring their convictions, the world is a Cosmic grain. Humanity is like ballpoint in space.

I never heard any news about Fulani herdsmen that's not bloody. But I think fulaman is not a herdsman. His sentiment is for them.

He likes his own but labels you for liking your own too, it's complicated.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by Fulaman198(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

I expected you to deny my assertion and put your people in good light, not hiding my post and taken me for someone else.

I don't care if you think I hate you, you are not of any problem to me and I think you are a gentleman. I don't care if you see me as a bigot, maybe that's how you understand, I am a lone ranger, I don't flock.

I am not a party to people who go hurting others, my business here is just enlightening my audience of the beauty and intricacies of Yoruba culture.

Were you not excited when a fellow denigrated Oduduwa, refers to as the Father of Yoruba?

Must you be a party to writing off what is bigger than you? I expected you to thread carefully on others history, because I would have hidden your post and the one you quoted too.

Between, you will put it right that it's "Dan Foduyo" if I say "Dan Fodio". You cherished your own. It's not bigoted putting it right.

MacOf from what I know is a very proud and traditional Yoruba. He like me is just sick of Africans claiming the Middle East, we should be proud to be Africans as we all have our own very beautiful cultures. I thoroughly believe without a doubt that Africans are extremely well-endowed culturally. Why would we need to claim middle east?

3 Likes

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by Baaballiyo(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

I never heard any news about Fulani herdsmen that's not bloody. But I think fulaman is not a herdsman. His sentiment is for them.

He likes his own but labels you for liking your own too, it's complicated.

You may never heard any news about Fulani that is not bloody, because the bigots are those that feed you with the stories, in every conflict with Fulanis never was a time that they are the ones that drew the first blood. Even on this forum have you ever seen/heard any Fulani that create a thread to demean or spread hatred on any person or ethnicity ? But how many were created against them ? Even the ones that are created to show their virtues are done in such a way that many will see them as villains, e.g. like this thread. When people put pressure on us what do you expect us to do ? To submit ? Nay we hit back and hit hard.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
Baaballiyo:

You may never heard any news about Fulani that is not bloody, because the bigots are those that feed you with the stories, in every conflict with Fulanis never was a time that they are the ones that drew the first blood. Even on this forum have you ever seen/heard any Fulani that create a thread to demean or spread hatred on any person or ethnicity ? But how many were created against them ? Even the ones that are created to show their virtues are done in such a way that many will see them as villains, e.g. like this thread. When people put pressure on us what do you expect us to do ? To submit ? Nay we hit back and hit hard.

Brother, it's always bloody, I couldn't make conclusion on one side of a story. If that's how Fulani responds under pressure, it leaves a lot to be desired.

I painted a picture on the post that fulaman hid, about the troubles with my mum and dad's ethnic group in my community.

In spite of the crisis, they continued to cohabit in town and did things in common, then the case is in court between them.

My bros, killing people under pressure means one lack grace under pressure. It's brutal and barbaric. I think we that are enlightened owes much to impart.

As for bigotry, nobody should complain about that, there are stereotypes that are unbreakable, why worry about that?
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
Fulaman198:

MacOf from what I know is a very proud and traditional Yoruba. He like me is just sick of Africans claiming the Middle East, we should be proud to be Africans as we all have our own very beautiful cultures. I thoroughly believe without a doubt that Africans are extremely well-endowed culturally. Why would we need to claim middle east?

You shouldn't be sick about anyone's worldview brother, we all have our variant upbringing and perception.

I think each person has a story to tell that they loved to made known too. Let them tell their stories.

The wisdom of the west is enshrined in democracy of knowledge, tell your story and support it with proof, it may be true or it fizzled out.

Running berseck about others opinion is the actual sickness,

Every information is meant to foster the good purpose of universal knowledge to whoever values a line of a given school of thought.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by macof(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

You shouldn't be sick about anyone's worldview brother, we all have our variant upbringing and perception.

I think each person has a story to tell that they loved to made known too. Let them tell their stories.

The wisdom of the west is enshrined in democracy of knowledge, tell your story and support it with proof, it may be true or it fizzled out.

Running berseck about others opinion is the actual sickness,

Every information is meant to fostered the good purpose of whoever values a line of a given school of thought.

and this where you have chosen to miss the point.

as long as your opinions on history affect the whole ethnic nation and other ethnic nations that might share same origins. .. every person affected has the right to challenge you. if not you should speak for your family origins alone.

in fact, it doesn't have to affect the person. ..any history and anthropology enthusiast or student will challenge you

you should ask why people challenge Bini for the "opinion" that oduduwa is son of the Oba of Benin. ...

you cannot stop me from challenging your absurd opinions that lack substance...

until you provide proof. ...
Yoruba and Igbo have no middle-east origin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 7:45pm On May 06, 2016
macof:

and this where you have chosen to miss the point.

as long as your opinions on history affect the whole ethnic nation and other ethnic nations that might share same origins. .. every person affected has the right to challenge you. if not you should speak for your family origins alone.

in fact, it doesn't have to affect the person. ..any history and anthropology enthusiast or student will challenge you

you should ask why people challenge Bini for the "opinion" that oduduwa is son of the Oba of Benin. ...

you cannot stop me from challenging your absurd opinions that lack substance...

until you provide proof. ...
Yoruba and Igbo have no middle-east origin!

Alright, whatever is from me that's beyond your context is absurd to you and lacking substance. Do you have substance?

Everyone has control tool and you know yours is ineffective on me. You can Imaging me striving with substance to please you!

The question is, what do you have to offer? What's special about me that get you hooked to me?

As long as I am the issue with you, I will delay the ace and release it at an older age.

You would have existed, watching my every move for a lifetime, doing nothing of your own but how to prove me wrong.

I can do nothing about your perceptions of me, it's your duty to hook on me and interpret my posts as you like.

I won't tell you what to think, rather I will give you what to think about. You have nothing to share do you? I will occupy your mind.

That be it for now.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by macof(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

Alright, whatever is from me that's beyond your context is absurd to you and lacking substance. Do you have substance?

Everyone has control tool and you know yours is ineffective on me. You can Imaging me striving with substance to please you!

The question is, what do you have to offer? What's special about me that get you hooked to me?

As long as I am the issue with you, I will delay the ace and release it at an older age.

You would have existed, watching my every move for a lifetime, doing nothing of your own but how to prove me wrong.

I can do nothing about your perceptions of me, it's your duty to hook on me and interpret my posts as you like.

I won't tell you what to think, rather I will give you what to think about. You have nothing to share do you? I will occupy your mind.

That be it for now.

stop making yourself feel important please. I am not hooked to you, for all I know you frequently check my post history .... that which I've never done with you

and don't ask me what I have to offer, am not your competition nobody forced you to enter the culture section and begin a Yoruba-Hebrew, Igbo-Hebrew campaign. face your life and back your claims with evidence using the right methods in anthropology and history

Why do you feel so abrased by challenge?
if you are truly working with the right methods, if you aren't a pseudo-historian you wouldn't be this emotional or feel so abused that people point out flaws in your claims

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 4:18pm On May 07, 2016

stop making yourself feel important please. I am not hooked to you, for all I know you frequently check my post history .... that which I've never done with you

and don't ask me what I have to offer, am not your competition nobody forced you to enter the culture section and begin a Yoruba-Hebrew, Igbo-Hebrew campaign. face your life and back your claims with evidence using the right methods in anthropology and history

if you are truly working with the right methods, if you aren't a pseudo-historian you wouldn't be this emotional or feel so abused that people point out flaws in your claims

We can always talk about the products of Western education, anthropology. That's finished products.

The next minute, we are claiming to be different from the rest of mankind.

You insist on a standard and exonerate yourself from applying the same axiom to verify your local claims. Seeking deep to hide personal weakness.

Because you are not making Hebrew claim doesn't mean you are not making any claim. What is your claim and what is the proof?

Why employ the historical methodology of other species you believe you are not in the same historical phase or timeline with, to wit?

That's a case of back and forth mental exercise of thinking without content or crafty but inconsistent harmonic approach to research.

History is more about the interaction of cultures and how people fared in prehistoric times. Or is history all about nicest culture in the world?

It is not about "rich culture" but the study of human interaction with his kind and his (changeable) environment.

It is easy to drop nice phrase and expect the kind of perfection that eludes you, but you also need historical content to enrich the topic, term or phrase of your own making.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
macof:

If I've chosen what you considered impossible, it might be that my thinking faculty of "possibility" starts where your own thinking capacity ends.

I have not conceived any outlandish idea beyond the confines of reasoning. Someone once said man came from apes and you agreed with him.

I think Yoruba can come from Hebrew faster than the ape would take to turn to man. Remember that Charles Darwin did not entertained this question.

If this is my research question, it shouldn't be your problem, just create your own problem and struggle with it or you will never be remembered. Well I can be your problem if you don't mind.

We will be remembered for two things, the problems we solved or the problems we created.

If Darwin had a plaything, I have mine. I don't need paleontological edifices to live a dream, my explainable ideas are my "thesis in anthropology".

You can try to please the world while I please myself.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
bad network.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
bad network.
Re: The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful by absoluteSuccess: 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
macof:

Now this is strange. Why would I do that? Am I a gay?

You'll know who is hook to who by finding out who can never help but get attention claiming "challenge".

When did I proclaimed "Igbo are Hebrew, Yoruba are Hebrew" here now? I know that's your red rag. That's my pleasure though.

I can't remember, is it because I got your "reduced secrecy" highlighted, then I've been spying you? You always speak to your empty, vain ego.

Why Am I the focus of your challenge? Why is your life here all about what I put across?

Challenge you wanted, challenge I will give you from sunrise to sunrise.

You can always "sing song" about my claims, so as to toast others as the chosen one speaking for Africa,

What have you said, unravelled or proved other than the reckless pride and aggressive madness of "speaking proud for Africa"?

You are all about concept without content. I will prove that to you in other thread of mine.

You should always remember history is a bloodline thing. Matter can not be destroyed nor created, so what is the matter in your bloodline?

The matter in my own bloodline is I'm from "Owun Olowonrin", meaning "the custodians of the traditions of the migrants". So I know who I am.

Who are you, where do you hail from? Are you a beast of no nation? What's your ancestral traditions?

You will always speak to the sentiments of your band, but you will never be able to tell any story, because history starts from who you are.

And mind you, I am very very important, I am a man from Isolo ruling house. This sprang from Osolo, or Olofin. I am interested in history, not in new way of thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Taboos In Igbo Land.no 5 Can Cost Your Life / Challenges Of Intercultural Relationships / Afon District Union. Afon Kwara State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.