Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,863 members, 7,942,162 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said (1706 Views)

Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics) / See What Tiwa Savage Did To Tee-blizz PHOTO...her fanzz!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by JacksonD7: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
Saw this pic yesterday and it got me laughing but when you really look at it the guy is correct.

Source
http://jaguda.com/2016/04/30/how-the-internet-reacted-to-tiwa-savages-bombshell-interview/

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Fynestboi: 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
[img]http://gph.is/1yqedVK[/img]

When will this madness of "Tiwa-Teebliz" end?
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by CaroLyner(f): 1:10pm On May 02, 2016
who is voldermort?
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Richiy(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
who is voldermort?

The villain in Harry Potter

1 Like

Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
who is voldermort?
A character in the Movie Harry Potter

1 Like

Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 02, 2016

Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by CaroLyner(f): 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
A character in the Movie Harry Potter
oh the noseless guy. grin been long i watched harry potter
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
oh the noseless guy. grin been long i watched harry potter
And you've forgotten about Valdermot already ...
What do you keep on thinking about that you forget little things like these easily cheesy grin
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by CaroLyner(f): 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
And you've forgotten about Valdermot already ...
What do you keep on thinking about that you forget little things like these easily cheesy grin
ehm grin my books?
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
ehm grin my books?
Make I hear say na books grin That small boy don de deceive you abi ? Sotey you don de forget things easily cheesy
Re: See A Twitter Reaction To What Tiwa Savage Said by austine4real(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Most Stupid / Write Your Slang In A Sentence And Interprets The Meaning. / Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.