Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Love Is Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Overrated (1066 Views)

Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Overrated by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
Why is it that some ladies are just something else,even after having a child for someone,you still go about visiting another guy.My fiancee always check through my phone anytime she likes but she password her own phone,I didn't see that as anything because I trusted her.But yesterday she forgot her phone on the chair without locking it why she went to get somethings outside,I checked through her whatsapp msg and I saw her chat with a guy asking her to come over and she said he should send her transport fare.
This is a lady I've been giving anything she asks for,and to even think there's a child between us is the most annoying.But I think she changed because she went back to school for her HND.
Re: Love Is Overrated by Ghost01(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
Sorry, OP. BTW, 'love' is an overabused word.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Overrated by talktonase(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2016
God is love Love is sacrifice when there is no fear of God,there wont be sacrifice for the love to exist.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Overrated by Stycon(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
Hey @OP! that's a glimpse of the funny world we live in. A world full of ironies: a world where abnormality is the latest version of normality. A world where people give what they can't take sad

...but then, in this same world where love seems to be a fairy tale, there still exist oases of love...all we need do is to give our emotion the benefit of our intellect.

It doesn't mean love is overrated, it only means you have to be wise when choosing which partner's account to credit with your genuine affection.

On the other hand, probably we sometimes mistook certain expressions for love when in the real sense they are not.

I wish you an uncommon sense in handling this thought provoking issue!
Re: Love Is Overrated by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
Stycon:
Hey @OP! that's a glimpse of the funny world we live in. A world full of ironies: a world where abnormality is the latest version of normality. A world where people give what they can't take sad

...but then, in this same world where love seems to be a fairy tale, there still exist oases of love...all we need do is to give our emotion the benefit of our intellect.

It doesn't mean love is overrated, it only means you have to be wise when choosing which partner's account to credit with your genuine affection.

On the other hand, probably we sometimes mistook certain expressions for love when in the real sense they are not.

I wish you an uncommon sense in handling this thought provoking issue!

thanks bro
Re: Love Is Overrated by torqque7(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
Hmm always love with ur brain and not heart alone..was that the only incriminating thing u found or there are more guys? Hmm God will help guys. And when a guy decides to be mean then the women start saying guys r devils etc meanwhile her actions turned him mean..monsters are not born,they are made.

Did u confront her yet?
Re: Love Is Overrated by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
torqque7:
Hmm always love with ur brain and not heart alone..was that the only incriminating thing u found or there are more guys? Hmm God will help guys. And when a guy decides to be mean then the women start saying guys r devils etc meanwhile her actions turned him mean..monsters are not born,they are made.

Did u confront her yet?
I didn't,I just want to change my attitude towards her,when she sees that she's gonna ask what went wrong,

1 Like

Re: Love Is Overrated by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
I used to be deeply in love, gave the best of myself and all. Until I broke free from that illusion. Dude the world isn't a Disney cartoon. I stopped developing that useless feeling. My main guy told me "when dealing with a gal just expect her to mess up cos THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO. It shouldn't be new to u. it feels good when Bs like love doesn't affect u.
Re: Love Is Overrated by skywalker240(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
am yet to see d woman i will ever love......probably not naija girls...

I dont know abt d rest of d world, bt over here, LOVE dont ''EXIST'' not to talk of been overated.

Facts
Re: Love Is Overrated by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
thanks bro
Hmmm
Re: Love Is Overrated by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:31am On May 03, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
I used to be deeply in love, gave the best of myself and all. Until I broke free from that illusion. Dude the world isn't a Disney cartoon. I stopped developing that useless feeling. My main guy told me "when dealing with a gal just expect her to mess up cos THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO. It shouldn't be new to u. it feels good when Bs like love doesn't affect u.

well,it's not new to me,I just trusted her beyond limit,I know students fumble,especially if they are pretty,they mess around in school and there's no way you'll know,especially if her school is far away from where you are staying and if you are the busy type.
Re: Love Is Overrated by Nobody: 1:51am On May 03, 2016
Well this says it all.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Overrated by Nobody: 3:42am On May 03, 2016
The only LOVE you need is SELF-LOVE and then you will KNOW who LOVES you and who LOVES the word LOVE smiley

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Posted On Facebook / What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House? / What Does She Mean When She Says This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.