Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,331 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Reactions Trail Asa’s First Major Concert In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions Trail Asa’s First Major Concert In Lagos (408 Views)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off / Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions Trail Asa’s First Major Concert In Lagos by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2016

Soulful singer, Bukola Elemide, popularly known as Asa, held her first major concert in the country yesterday, May 1, and reactions to the event have been nothing short of overwhelming.

From the reportedly perfect sound arrangements to Asa’s seemingly flawless performances, attendees have had nothing short of praise for the organization of the concert.

In attendance were popular public figures like Toolz, Bez, Mo Abudu, Waje, Omawumi, Kaylah Oniwo, Cobhams Asuquo and many others.

See reactions below and relive the experience;

This one is looking at me like I’ve gone mad ,yes Ma I have ,U can go home & listen to the CD .I came here for d experience #AsaLiveInLagos

— Kaylah (@KaylahOniwo) May 1, 2016

Yessss and I went to give my girl @Asa_official a big hug for killing it tonight !!!! #AsaLiveInLagos ❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/eyVaCYrkv1

— Kaylah (@KaylahOniwo) May 2, 2016

Asa has defined what a concert really is.
Dear Nigerian Artists,buy the DVD recording of #AsaLiveInLagos
Learn
Zero margin for mediocrity

— Miracle Are Yours (@BabajideFadoju) May 2, 2016

After what went down last night, before you come and say you want to do “concert” think am well oh! We know better now. #AsaLiveInLagos

— Agwu Obinna. (@d_angrymob) May 2, 2016

You just had to be there to understand& her audience, we were proper backup o, singalong on point @Asa_official #AsaLiveInLagos

— Princess Tito (@jaiyeking) May 2, 2016

.@Asa_official was something else. The album and the live performance are two separate experience #AsaLiveInLagos pic.twitter.com/3VNQzDjLhm

— 杰西 Jesse (@JesseOguns) May 2, 2016

Asa to Cobhams, I know u married but I’m single, u can av me. I’ll cook for u, when I’m busy I’ll hire a chef. Major shade #AsaLiveInLagos

— Omo Jesu (@tosinadeda) May 1, 2016

One amazing song after another… #epic #AsaLiveInLagos pic.twitter.com/Yp7BLWixwH

— Cool FM Nigeria (@CoolFMNigeria) May 1, 2016

#AsaLiveInLagos Asa and Cohbams dedicate this cover of Beyoncé’s Halo to @ToolzO pic.twitter.com/Yqla7fKw1i

— LOVE & LOYALTY (@TheFavoredWoman) May 1, 2016

Asa should be mandatory studying for any artiste with designs on a career in music evolution#AsaLiveInLagos pic.twitter.com/wc494nCq55

— Ikhane Akhigbe (@ikhane) May 1, 2016

#AsaLiveInLagos and the crowd sing along… pic.twitter.com/AOUgMfB30u

I am so happy that I did not miss the epicness that is @Asa_official . The concert was amazing! best show ever! #AsaLiveInLagos

— The Funbi (@thefunbi) May 2, 2016

Looking at all these #AsaLiveInConcert like “why did I miss this?” pic.twitter.com/l8CGiLlskY

— Mark Amaza (@amasonic) May 2, 2016

#AsaLiveInConcert was everything I imagined and more. The music production was off the hook. The artist. The band. The synergy.

— Deborah Dumebi (@dumebiesq) May 2, 2016

Asa is possessed fam #AsaLiveInLagos #AsaLiveInConcert pic.twitter.com/rf7x3kZ6Rv

— Omo Jesu (@tosinadeda) May 2, 2016

First thing @Asa_official did was pull off her shoes. That was how I knew I was in for an experience. A glorious one. #AsaLiveInConcert

— Bill Achusim (@BillAchusim) May 2, 2016

Take it to church! Eyo.. #AsaLiveInLagos #AsaLiveInConcert pic.twitter.com/QcGj3uIFKS

— Omo Jesu (@tosinadeda) May 2, 2016

How do you not love this lady and her music!? #AsaLiveInConcert

— tspin (@slimfella112) May 1, 2016

#AsaLiveInConcert Dear Flytime Entertainment, this is proper concert seating. Enough of those tables…. pic.twitter.com/ZBeeLsnreg

Asa is of the finest & greatest musicians of this age. Epitome of musical sense & meaningful lyrics. Gem of countryside song #AsaLiveInLagos

— Arafrika Sankara (@arafrika) May 1, 2016

One of the best engineer ever ….. I think headies need this. So clean and noiseless #asaliveinlagos

— MUIZ ADISA MUSTAPHA (@mistermuizzy) May 1, 2016

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/reactions-trail-asas-first-major.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Make A Better Looking Woman Than You - Ms Sahhara Claps Back At A Hater On FB. / This Poem Will Have Any Lady Blushing...,"arike" / Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.