Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:41 AM

Lucrative Business For Students While Schooling... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lucrative Business For Students While Schooling... (625 Views)

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / Learn And Earn While Schooling / Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business For Students While Schooling... by glorieazy(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2016
A lot of questions always come to me saying what can someone do while schooling. The answer to it is simple and straight. You don't need to rush into any activities. Its of two type, you can decide to go for apprentice, that is work you can learn for a small time and normal work you can do and get money from it. Remember you are in school to focus on your academics as that's your primary assignment, at the same time, time needs to be devoted. But some students are somehow troubled and challenged with the issue of skills and finances. Don't bother I will be sharing some good works you can do to acquire skills and money from.

Home tutoring
Selling nutritional goods
Online biz
Your talents can earn you
Explicit explanation on this. Read more =>>
http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/03/works-to-do-while-schooling.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Ibadan, Pls Post Here / Vacancy At African Development Bank / Latest Graduate Job Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.