Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,614 members, 7,968,785 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM (713 Views)

Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by 247frolicboss(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
Senator Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult; He Was Performing His Father's Burial Rites

A www.newshelm reader who is an indegene of Ibusa Oshimili North LGA, Delta state and who also attended the burial ceremony of the Senator's father sent in this report....

Dear Newshelm,

I was surprised to find on the social media this morning that Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Initiated Into A Cult In Hishome town with pictures showing something of a ritual proceeding... Sahara Reporters promptly took it that it was a initiation ceremony and it has been flying around.

I was at the burial ceremony, and The Senator was only carrying out the rite which is part of the customs and tradition of our people at Ibusa...

No initiation would have been done in the open with alot of dignatries such as the senate president, Dino Malaye, Akpabio etc in attendance...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/senator-nwaoboshi-was-not-initiated.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by dunkem21(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by EgusiSoup: 6:06pm On May 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On May 02, 2016
I was expecting a rebuttal.

Sahara reporters do not disappoint in their campaign of calumny against perceived opposition.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by EgusiSoup: 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
MizMyColi:
I was expecting a rebuttal.

Sahara reporters do not disappoint in their campaign of calumny against perceived opposition.

What is this one saying undecided

If you does not knows what to say why don't you ask those that knows!
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by SleekAboki: 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
Sahara reporters lost credibility a long time ago.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
I Love Sahara Reporters...
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Was Not Initiated Into Any Cult- NEWSHELM by amaechi1: 9:22pm On May 02, 2016
He is already in, just carrying out further rites. Shameful display. How do expect meaningful contribution at NASS from such a fellow.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops / Regional Security Summits (RSS) Holds Today / Ten APC Examination Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.