Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) (56768 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2016
decatalyst:
Looking at her make me laugh grin

The girl just dey local in every sense of the word local! See as see carry bare legs dey waka for the titled floor...she even carry the lag put for beta chair undecided

The girl needs a nutritionist and someone that can mold her talent.

For all of y'all quoting me, read in between the lines n decipher intent of a piece!

This is how I feel...

Love her tho
you have a good nutritionist and I don't even know you.... smh

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
guiddoti:
If as matured as you are can reason senseless, I wonder how children nature could be taken away from young star, emmanuella.

...senseless? You must be a slowpoke!

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
Ellixlimswag:
you have a good nutritionist and I don't even know you.... smh

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by reachycul(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2016
dis gal shaaaa............funny gal
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by chinamims(f): 10:28pm On May 02, 2016
You no sabi anythi I swear. No sens in the post.
decatalyst:

The girl just dey local in every sense of the word local! See as see carry bare legs dey waka for the titled floor...she even carry the lag put for beta chair undecided

For all of y'all quoting me, read in between the lines n decipher intent of a piece!

This is how I feel...

Love her tho
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:
She'll start looking soft in due time... cheesy

Thanks oo. Pls tell them some things come with age and time.
Love to Emmanuella jare.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by ikoscar(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2016
See face.
This one think say na hin house hin Dey

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by gozzlin: 12:09am On May 03, 2016
HoneyB10:
Wow I have so much love for this young lad, keep it up girl.

She's actually a lass and not lad. wink
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:43am On May 03, 2016
I go sha laff anytym I see dis gal

back, emmanuella back

Dat one she wan use her broda collect chicken

And free wifi

+ 3 boys beat me

Then, dis is not my real face o!

Laffta festival
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by lawisong(m): 1:54am On May 03, 2016
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by lawisong(m): 1:57am On May 03, 2016
decatalyst:

This is how I feel...

Love her tho

My broda God bless u. Out of everybody here u are d only one dat have d guts to speak the truth as it is. I swear everyone here agrees wit u but dem no wan accept am. If na lie, ask how many people want their daughters to look exactly like Emmanuella and u will b shocked at their answer. Its a good thing the girl is talented, we all love her, i love her comedy too. But dat doesn't erase the fact that this girl looks very LOCAL. Her manager or whoever is in charge of her needs to do a lot of image laundry and brushing up on the little girl to match her new superstar level. Thats wat i expect u guys to say, no be to dey deny reality. Thumbs up Decatalyst, we need more people like u in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Mayflower05(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2016
She's going places already.But why she remove her shoe or she too no get Shoe?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by HoneyB10(f): 6:12am On May 03, 2016
gozzlin:

She's actually a lass and not lad. wink
Oh thanks for the correction
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2016
cosmo84:

Thanks oo. Pls tell them some things come with age and time.
Love to Emmanuella jare.

Yea...
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by destinystanley: 7:46am On May 03, 2016
bjhaid:
nice
I so much lv d grl cos she cn put lafta in ur face wen ur angry
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by ugwum007(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2016
lawisong:

My broda God bless u. Out of everybody here u are d only one dat have d guts to speak the truth as it is. I swear everyone here agrees wit u but dem no wan accept am. If na lie, ask how many people want their daughters to look exactly like Emmanuella and u will b shocked at their answer. Its a good thing the girl is talented, we all love her, i love her comedy too. But dat doesn't erase the fact that this girl looks very LOCAL. Her manager or whoever is in charge of her needs to do a lot of image laundry and brushing up on the little girl to match her new superstar level. Thats wat i expect u guys to say, no be to dey deny reality. Thumbs up Decatalyst, we need more people like u in Nigeria.

the LOCAL is her selling point. Can't you see the background of her videos. remove the local in her then she will start loosing it.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by gozzlin: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
HoneyB10:
Oh thanks for the correction
You're most welcome. smiley
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Electroweb(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Young rising comedian Emmanuella won a lot of hearts when she featured in a short comic video and acted a scene where she said ‘This is not my real face’.

The young girl is a huge star now - check her out at Honorable Omosede Igbinedion, the daughter of billionaire businessman, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, house in Abuja.

Omosede's son Prince Akezua (pictured above with Emma) is a huge Emmanuella fan so his mum invited her to their Abuja home. The ever cheerful young lady couldn't hide her excitement. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/comedian-emmanuella-visits-billionaire.html

Its a good thng she is meeting people and going places, but let her education also go with her.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by famzynet: 9:40am On May 03, 2016
I like the girl no be small. She will definitely go places. Keep it up my sweet Emmanuella. I like checking YouTube to know if there are new video clips of hers.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2016
Emmanuella:if u knw u re strng nd u wnt to 5t me.follow me. cheesy,
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
i hop she does go to school.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Gabrendo(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
dominique:
This little girl is really going places, I hope she will be able to handle the pressure that comes with fame. wishing her more success.

Abeg Shut Up Jealousy
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by Gabrendo(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
Electroweb:

Its a good thng she is meeting people and going places, but let her education also go with her.

Some are Educated But Are Not Wise. Some are Uneducated but Wise. Education doesn't Make Huge differences These Days Especially In Nigeria Where the Standard Of Education has dropped immensely. Olodo With Fat Pocket Makes First Class. Do your Tin With or Without Education You will Be Who you are supposed to Be.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2016
chinamims:
You no sabi anythi I swear. No sens in the post.

Your English language is fearful enough to give you a composed reply!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.