Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,912 members, 7,938,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? (945 Views)

Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 / Full List Of Governors That Cannot Win Election In Nigeria Again Come 2019. / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by nigerianvenom(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
If Godswill akpabio decides to contest as Nigeria's president come 2019,wil you vote for him?

1 Share

Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
nigerianvenom:
If Godswill akpabio decides to contest as Nigeria's president come 2019,wil you vote for him?

Yes o

3 Likes

Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by TippyTop(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2016
On whose ticket, the PDP?

I think we would be mad to allow another SS man to contest so soon after GEJ.
I maybe a pdp supporter from the SS but am a realist too, we can't win the presidential election unless we field a northerner, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by faaz24: 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
You've gotta be kidding me !
Next person please
Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by yarimo(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
No so that he shouldn't be commissioning uncompleted hospital undecided
Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by sammyj: 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
Capital NO. Vote for who if I may ask Who is the swine sorry the man!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 13, 2016
nigerianvenom:
You are highly ignorant and slavish in your mental outlook. It would be understandable if you are a paid sycophant ,but if you are doing it for free,then i feel sorry for you. Many people do not know why evil befall them.when bad things start befalling you,do not wonder where its from,because thats exactly what you deserve in your life. You suport evil.
you claim to be religious or christian,but you praise and revere an evil ,DIABOLIC,tribALISTIC,,corrupt criminal based on your warped reasoning . ..so why do you complain about nigeria? dont complain about nigeria.NIGERIA WILL ALWAYS BE THIRD WORLD SHIITHOLE. do not complain about Nigeria. continue worshipping your corrupt thieves.go enjoy your uncommon transfomation and dont complain
I'm not surprised,akwa ibom people are the most slavish and stvpid people. akwa ibom people have low mentality,no amount of development can change that natural akwa ibom inferior nature. Continue worshipping your god Akpabio.MAN CAN fool man,but can not fool God no matter how long it takes. history has taught us the ending of people like akpabio.he has heaped a curse on his entire generations. Is it not in this same world we'll all witness the ending of akpabio? Even Adolph Hitler had greater supporters. God's own judgement and punishment is the best,so i'll advise those that have been deeply wronged by akpabio to just not worry at all,for no human mind can conceive the deserving punishment God has instore for akpabio and his seed/generations .
Re: Pix;will You Vote This Man Come 2019? by sparrowkid: 8:18am On May 13, 2016
Don't build castle in the air. Remember that PDP has already zoned Presidency to the North.

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil Plc Denounces It Has Reduced Fuel Price To N115 From N145 / Ambode Alert: Ikeja Street Flooded After Slight Rain Showers Pics / BREXIT Or NOT...NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.