Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,634 members, 7,979,154 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else (761 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me / Is It Right For A Lady To Propose Love To A Guy She Has Feelings For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by marvelck: 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
A lot of guys have found themselves in such situations. And usually cant do anything about it. Except for the stubborn ones, who keep trying their best to win the girl by all means. But doing that might not get them the girl's love. Cos, when a girl has a serious crush or feelings for a guy, its always hard to make her forget about the guy, except the guy turns her down. But if they are both into each other, then you are simply wasting your time. The best thing to do is such a situation, is to let the girl go. What is yours is yours. You dont need to stress yourself.
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by decatalyst(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
:-Xkk
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by finalboss1(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
hmm
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by Ferdyboss: 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
I just hope we won't hear another story with all these pieces of advice you are suddenly unleashing.
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by firstking01(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
I thought "crush" is a drink...who till remembers the drink??
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
So....what's the moral of the story?shocked

Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by Eden007(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
So....what's the moral of the story?shocked

lol..@op..Move on! Guys shouldn't beg ladies for love. Mehn we've got the advantage here.
Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
well isn't that the story of our lives?

you don't love the person who loves you, meanwhile you crushing on some other person who doesn't give a sh*t about you but is busy crushing on someone else who couldn't care less because that one too is in love with someone unattainable...ad infinitum.

#sighs* what a funny world.

1 Like

Re: When You Like A Girl That Has Feelings For Someone Else by JERRY1925(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
In such a situation..but in my case we actually had somthing going 4 like a year, b4 she started datin som1 else..it hurt hurt..still tryin to Win her.,but mehn not seein it happening...she only misses me wen I don't call 4 lik 3month..bad situation. 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Who You Gossip With! / What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? / What The Hell Do She Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.