Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos (5113 Views)

Hire Hilux For Your Logistics In Delta / Rcs Logistics Courier Service / ‘the New Market Is Too Far’ – Mainlanders Decry Location Of New Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by Sanchez01: 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
Someone close just sent some items to me through RCS Logistics. I Goggled RCS just now but discovered their location (in Nigeria) is not listed anywhere online. Someone with a vital information on how to locate them in Nigeria particularly in Lagos, please share. Thanks.
Re: Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by kowasco(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Someone close just sent some items to me through RCS Logistics. I Goggled RCS just now but discovered their location (in Nigeria) is not listed anywhere online. Someone with a vital information on how to locate them in Nigeria particularly in Lagos, please share. Thanks.
PLEASE BRO SANCHEZ SOMEONE ALSO SEND ME PACKAGE FROM LONDON THROUGH RCS BUT I DONT HAVE THEIR CONTACT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THEIR CONTACT PLEASE
Re: Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by kowasco(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
I OPEN A THREAD ON THIS TODAY NO ONE COMMENTED PLEASE YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE
Re: Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by Sanchez01: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
kowasco:
PLEASE BRO SANCHEZ SOMEONE ALSO SEND ME PACKAGE FROM LONDON THROUGH RCS BUT I DONT HAVE THEIR CONTACT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THEIR CONTACT PLEASE
It turned out to be a scam, actually. I was expecting some things at the time and coincidentally, these guys reached out to me and almost played me.

The funniest part is, RCS Logistics does not have Nigeria listed as one of the country it operates in. Be careful though.
Re: Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by kowasco(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

It turned out to be a scam, actually. I was expecting some things at the time and coincidentally, these guys reached out to me and almost played me.

The funniest part is, RCS Logistics does not have Nigeria listed as one of the country it operates in. Be careful though.
OK THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
Re: Someone Please Help With The Location Of RCS Logistics In Lagos by onyepapa(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Guys am sure Debby Wilson also sent you guys an IPhone and laptop too! And this idi-ots from RCS called asking you to pay in N9,550 first before you get them right?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start A Radio Station? / Are Nigerian Banks As Shiny As They Look? / Boom And Crash Best Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.