Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,636 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview (1198 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Struggling Financially After Emotional Breakdown / Tiwa Savage Spotted In The US In All-white Outfit / Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by oatzeal(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oXTvy5VKjpE/VyecKunjJ6I/AAAAAAAAQNE/9Hfd16u3TEMrh4kEhxPi3hwuTuLeKHLTACLcB/s640/TIWA%2BD.jpg[/img]

The singer who is currently dealing with her marriage crisis put all that behind her to continue to work. She was spotted shooting a music video with her dancers and camera crew at a bar in Ikoyi this evening.

The mum of one is pictured above on the set wearing blue, flanked by her dancers...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nOsWXTPfxdo/VyecLh5ZXhI/AAAAAAAAQNI/YG2B78QgCgQAiLV-wL4zu1Y3DIxNcJb8wCLcB/s400/tiwA.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/05/exclusive-tiwa-savage-spotted-on-set-of.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by oatzeal(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
HMMMM..... MOVED ON??
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by domopps(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2016
Op that's what they call moving on with one's life......!

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by Destined2win: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
She's moved on
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 02, 2016
I am so sure there is another man behind the scene, gingering Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
normal tin to do niyen jor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by Afrok(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
But this is none of my business if she decides to continue her business so soon... undecided Was it not in the interview she explained she had been hiding and covering alot of things for long, which means she had already moved on before the whole outbursts.

Tiwa shooting a video early after the marriage scandals is her business, tell me what's your business coz I think it's better we all mind our businesses cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by tpiah01: 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
Op do you know the number of men applying to be Tiwa's SO?

She should not move on?
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted On Set Of Music Video Days After Emotional Interview by StepTwo: 10:25pm On May 02, 2016
why not?
Dr Sid is a better banger.
move on

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Hypeman Spesh Blasts D'Banj,Calls Him A Thief,D'Banj Fans React(pics / 2pac's Hummer "Jeep" Sells For N102 Million At Car Auction / See Photo Of Jay Z, Don Jazzy & Tiwa Savage At Roc Nation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.