Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? (870 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / All Of My Life; Have Been Searching / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
Social media has given people the opportunity to create a picture of what they want others to perceived them to be. Everyone now wants to be cherished in one form or another. They think the Likes and page Views they get for a picture posted equates to them being a celebrity.

wetin dey tire me Na when a guy manages to find himself in a luxurious place and the next thing that comes to his mind is to take pictures of himself with the place as the background just cos he wants his facebook friends to think he lives that kind of life on a regular. Meanwhile, he is a broke dude who really should lay low instead of creating an impression of a lifestyle he doesn't live.

So far, I've seen guys on facebook/whatsapp who would make you think they are rich if you didn't know any better.

One took a picture in front of a Range Rover 2016 and posted it on facebook with the tag "Thank you jesus".

same dude just finished chatting with me on whatsapp asking to know if I have any Android free browsing cheat. grin grin grin

Another one updates his whatsapp DP with pictures showing him seated in an executive office.

the problem is that the pictures show different offices. Oga, how many office only you get? grin

Girls aren't left out. It's always pictures of them at the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. Una no dey ever dey the driver's seat?

Everyone now flaunts good living on social media like it's nothing. This almost made me walk into an eatery without any aim of buying anything but to take pictures in the beautiful place so my facebook friends will also know am living the life. cool

Abeg, which fake life have you witnessed on social media before?
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by Fynestboi: 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
He plenty for here. Mostly male with female moniker. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by donbenedict(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2016
The fake accents... grin

The fake butts cheesy grin

The kwashiorkor legs. cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by cruzita(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
the wizkid and rihanna wanna-be.
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
They're everywhere
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Girls aren't left out. It's always pictures of them at the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. Una no dey ever dey the driver's seat?

This got me laughing....

plain truth.... hahahaha..

lwkmd
Re: What Kind Of Social Media Fake Life Have You Seen? by Morewealth121(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2016
honestly they are Lots of fake people on social Media. Especially Nairaland claiming what they are not. just to give positive impression. like wetin fela sing, shakara oloje

(1) (Reply)

Wife Run Mad, Str!p N@ked After Confessing To Poisoning Her Family / Nigerian Babe Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Story / 9 Weird Facts About Man-hood You Should Read Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.