Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England (19076 Views)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by defemidefemi(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2016
Mrvirgin:
Every fan of the so-called EPL big boys shud just shut up and stop shouting "Up Leceister!" It's a shout of losers. Congrats to Leceister anyway but why is dis life full of coincidence; why must they win it via d last champion? #just thinking

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by princeisah26(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2016
i will tell my children abt d adventure of Claudio Ranieri

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by benega: 12:12am On May 03, 2016
shamecurls:
Been supporting club since 1994 and today, It finally pays-off

Stand up for the champions!!!
i had nearly clicked the like button then suddenly my ediatic memory flashed the image of a post u made earlier. Smh attention seeker extraodinaire
shamecurls:
Manchester City must lose today 3-0 #TeamChelsea

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2016
suzan404:
Foolish arsene wenger...
haha....
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by VickyRotex(f): 12:47am On May 03, 2016
Awwwwww. Big Congratulations to them! smiley smiley

Chelsea I love you, no matter what! cry cry
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by olatade(m): 12:50am On May 03, 2016
Eden Hazard won the title for Chelsea, disappeared for a year, and returned to win the title for Leicester.

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by shamecurls(m): 2:00am On May 03, 2016
benega:
i had nearly clicked the like button then suddenly my ediatic memory flashed the image of a post u made earlier. Smh attention seeker extraodinaire

grin
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Kowor(f): 2:12am On May 03, 2016
They deserved it.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by mama777(f): 2:27am On May 03, 2016
chelsea should Give Leicester a guard of honour on the final day of the season and congratulate former manager Claudio Ranieri who was ruthlessly sacked by Roman Abramovich.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Praktikals(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2016
mondob2k:
Congrats to them... Who get Wenger number?
Sowore of Sahara Reporters. grin
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by awa(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2016
Congrats to Leicester City for becoming the Champion of England and also congratulations to the out gone Champion Chelsea for contributing decisively to who to hand over the mantle to...

Arsenic Arsenal how market again.
? This season never end??
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by ayanbaba2(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2016
see what Liverpool have been waiting for since 1992 season...
"with God all things is possible and acheive-able"
what suarez cannot do; mehrez don do!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by fuckpoverty(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
I can't believe it....i sense foul play, all d premier league matches must b replayed
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by mondob2k(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2016
Praktikals:

Sowore of Sahara Reporters. grin

abeg tell am make he txt am to me cheesy
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Olu4all: 9:21am On May 03, 2016
Nigerian funny oh! Na so one nigga dey tell me he don dey support leicester city since 2005. No bi only 2005 na 19 BC.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Ibro2005: 9:31am On May 03, 2016
Let's wait n see what will happen in championsleague next season. Them n Totenham would defiñetly tarnish England's image. UCL is not EPL.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Kx: 9:33am On May 03, 2016
Has Wenger congratulated LFC yet?
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by feedthenation(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2016
Just like how Greece had a 150/1 outside bet to win the European Championship in 2004.

Leicester won the premiership by being consistent, playing to their strength using the most favoured 4-4-2 formation.

Kasper Schmeichel, also made history by winning the premiership with Leicester as a goalkeeper just like his dad did with Man Utd.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by heryurh(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2016
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by piagetskinner(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2016
I'm not a fan of Leicester city.. ..but I felicitate with them
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Emeka71(m): 2:13am On May 06, 2016
ndujekwu:
Following the 2-2 draw between Chelsea and Totttenham, Leicester City officially are the champions of England for 2015/2016

Leicester are 7points clear Tottenham

Congrats...... Hard work pays
This is what we call winning the match before the final whistle sounds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 27th November 2021 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.