Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) (952 Views)

Events Photograph And Video Coverage / Nigerian Float Spotted During Parade At The Stampede Ground In Canada. Photos / Hilarious Order Of Photograph At A Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) by apholaby007(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2016
Hilarious

Re: See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) by apholaby007(m): 12:54am On May 03, 2016
Mod help edit to wedding nt weeding my phone dictionary tho and push to home page
Re: See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) by Tundeiab(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2016
I think the guy took man-power, hoping that the wedding will finish at a particular time, but it didn't. Lol...

Badt guy!!!
Re: See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) by alatbaba1(m): 3:38am On May 03, 2016
I pity the lady kpetus, The guy thinking how he will tear the kpetus after all the waiting and begging. It's now official.

(1) (Reply)

How To Welcome Friends And Loved Ones With Happy New Month Messages & Wishes For / Dressing Grooms n His men - / Interiors Decorations, For Both Home And Office,catering And Event Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.