Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video (821 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by nicefaze: 3:38am On May 03, 2016
What was going through Buhari mind when bukola was campaigning for them. They didn't know he was corrupt then, it was part of the looted money that he used to hold the rally for Buharii when he came to ilorin, it was even part of these same money they used for Buhari primary. My point is that I don't think the Federal Government are being sincere with their fight against corruption. It is just Selective Political persecution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeltA3UpinU
Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Bitterleafsoup: 3:45am On May 03, 2016
Welcome Brose your eye done clear from broom juju....

5 Likes

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Nobody: 5:37am On May 03, 2016
Wailers form remain small. Come and get your.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by adenine02: 6:01am On May 03, 2016
nicefaze:
What was going through Buhari mind when bukola was campaigning for them. They didn't know he was corrupt then, it was part of the looted money that he used to hold the rally for Buharii when he came to ilorin, it was even part of these same money they used for Buhari primary. My point is that I don't think the Federal Government are being sincere with their fight against corruption. It is just Selective Political persecution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeltA3UpinU

bros

get a job

and leave APC with their problems

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Flexherbal(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2016
I don't take politicians serious.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Scholes007(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2016
APC Fanatic once said they do things as if it is what should be done. They said we should be calm and take what ever we see else you become a wailer or corrupt or even an Ipob.
For months now the evil hand of fuel scarcity have been turned to culture. The inflation rate is beyond imagination but it is taken as a norm now. The economy is on its kneels but people quite talking about it. The main is that we are in the worse...

4 Likes

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by nicefaze: 6:40am On May 03, 2016
@ adenine02, u mustn't abuse people before u make a point and mind u who told u I am not working presently, that's why I hardly comment on naira land cos 90% of the conversation are productive. This is supposed to be a friendly forum where we could gain idea, brainstorm and promote cultural integration but the case is otherwise. I am just expressing my view without forcing anybody to align with me, so why the insult now?

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Nobody: 6:48am On May 03, 2016
Now I'm convinced Saraki should be jailed
Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by focus7: 6:55am On May 03, 2016
And I guess pdp is a party if propagandu! Op you are mumu as Jonathan.
Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by adenine02: 9:08am On May 03, 2016
nicefaze:
@ adenine02, u mustn't abuse people before u make a point and mind u who told u I am not working presently, that's why I hardly comment on naira land cos 90% of the conversation are productive. This is supposed to be a friendly forum where we could gain idea, brainstorm and promote cultural integration but the case is otherwise. I am just expressing my view without forcing anybody to align with me, so why the insult now?

bros "go get a job" is not an insult na

i jus want u to stop wryin urself abt dis pple
Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2016
focus7:
Even a primary 4 pupil can write better. Next time write in your native dialect and get a translator.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by nicefaze: 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
OK bro.. no qualm
Re: APC Is A Party Of Propanganda #watch This Video by Pidggin(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2016
focus7:

What is propagandu?

(1) (Reply)

Of Sticker Boys And Rascality Of South South Youths / ***FINALLY REVEALED***Real truth behind the current fulani crises and NDA / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.