Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,727 members, 7,948,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George (548 Views)

Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Zenith Bank Denies Funding Fayose's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by hmuhammad(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Bode George, says Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose is ungrateful for refusing to support his bid to become the national chairman of the party.

George, a former Deputy National Chairman, also criticised Fayose for insinuating that elders in the PDP, should take a back-seat in the affairs of the party.

Speaking during an interview with Channels Television on Sunday, Fayose had said: “Chief Bode George told me personally that he wanted to be the national chairman of the party, I told him no, that I won’t support him. With all due respect to the elderly people in this party, they must take the backstage. People are tired of seeing the same old faces again.”

Cc; lalasticlala

http://ynaija.com/bode-george-ayo-fayose-pdp/
Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by madridguy(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
Fayose and Chief Bode George should go and sleep somewhere jare. PDP is dead long time ago and nothing, I repeat you people can do to revive back the satanic party.

We voted for the Broom party to sweep away:

Corruption.

Boko Haram.

Insecurity.

Bad Governance.

I stand with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
This man won't rest .
Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by EYIMICHAEL(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2016
Two Criminals.
Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2016
Ok
Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by phemmie06(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
See this old man, ask him to refund your money. Hahahahahahagagagagagakakakakajajajajababababab
Re: I Contributed Money To Buy Fayose’s Campaign Clothes’ – Bode George by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2016
Bode George should remain in Lagos and not bring his madness to federal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Senator, Iyabo Anisulowo Regains Freedom / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Keep Femi Fani-kayode Detained / Strike Or No Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.