Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife (2438 Views)

IPOB, Kanu Should Not Be Taken For Granted, It's Time To Act / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by IkpuMmadu: 8:00am On May 03, 2016
The late oba of Benin has laid the issue of oduduwa at rest ..he made the Yoruba understand that their oduduwa was an exiled wondering Benin PRINCE not that their stupid fable if holding fowl From heaven

The oba of Benin also made sure that he clarifies the issue of oneness with Yoruba . Yoruba isn't one with Benin but Yoruba were ruled and colonised

Now the last straw that will break will the back if Yoruba lies is that they take the head of oba to ife. These their propaganda is making all southern tribes detest them

Will they take this late oba of Benin head to ife? We will await

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by jnizzle(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2016
No it won't, dey don't cut off his head nd for ur info, the oba didn't jus die, he has bin dead cince last year, they just didn't anounce it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by colosa: 8:11am On May 03, 2016
Not possible
Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by lordtim001(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2016
Benin mythology sef...Thank God i'm not from Benin if not,I would be breaking their traditions steadily.
Me wey never see my scalp in over a decade now,I go kon shave my head because Oba die?
BTW,the man has died since and they were just stalling the news to get a new Oba in place...Same with the Ooni of Ife

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
The late oba of Benin has laid the issue of oduduwa at rest ..he made the Yoruba understand that their oduduwa was an exiled wondering Benin PRINCE not that their stupid fable if holding fowl From heaven

The oba of Benin also made sure that he clarifies the issue of oneness with Yoruba . Yoruba isn't one with Benin but Yoruba were ruled and colonised

Now the last straw that will break will the back if Yoruba lies is that they take the head of oba to ife. These their propaganda is making all southern tribes detest them

Will they take this late oba of Benin head to ife? We will await

Your post has nonsense written all over it. It's obvious you know nothing about the relationship between Benin and Ife. So go and properly research your topic. And when you are done, come back and edit the drivel you call an opening post.

Kindest regards.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by mars123(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Your post has nonsense written all over it. It's obvious you know nothing about the relationship between Benin and Ife. So go and properly research your topic. And when you are done, come back and edit the drivel you call an opening post.

Kindest regards.

you wey know make you tell am...
Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by DaBullIT(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Our Obas in Yoruba land don't still observe that culture do dey ??

[size=1pt] i know say na that head dem dey use drink palm wine , i just dey whine you ... so no bother to quote me again
[/size]

grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by seunny4lif(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
I think say Benin dey shout their Oba no dey leave palace to greet anyone grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by Moheat(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2016
And MOD allowed this trash on NL? As dull as you're you just get to know that the Oba is dead. He died almost a year ago and you're here talking about his head.
Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by oboy3(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2016
@o.p :::: na today u know yorooobas can lie for Africa?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife by loopman: 12:27pm On May 03, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Kindest regards.

You are asking someone who have no history except his Jewish link to go and make research? You are wicked.
In truth, his history starts from Nigeria civil war.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Her Diplomatic Passport / Nigerian Media: Truth Versus Reality (other Story Of Redeem Pastor's Late Wife) / Gov Ambode Of Lagos Blasted For Recently Constructed Substandard Roads (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.